The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,110 times)

KNIGHT

Effectz

Effectz

Just finished watching the latest episode.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Spoiler
[close]

The Roose is loose.

First Blood

First Blood

And the Lord Bolton parodies come flooding in. :laugh:

EEV2650

EEV2650

Spoiler
I really want to watch a interview with David Bradley (Walder Frey) and see what his opinion is on everything. I just read interviews with the actors who played Robb and Catelyn.
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Anyone whos read the books spoiler tag possible chronology for season 4
Spoiler
When will the jofferey wedding take place?? it definatley can't be episode 9 as there is too much fallout for that and the earlier it happens the better if they plan to have a main character again (like ned for season 1, and tyrion for season 2) I imagine the episode nine shock moment next season willl be the shit that goes down at the wall (ie jon becoming lord commander mixed with tywins death

but more importantly what will danny/jon/bran/theon be doing for the majority of the season! they have finihsed dannys storyline from book 3 and with bran they have one more thing to happen, theon is a tricky one obviously
[close]
I doubt they will start to add much from 4/5 next season as it would be the earlier chapters that start the ball rolling again rather than finish things of from book 3 or reveal anything that should be revealed

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Saw the episode.

TheLoon

TheLoon

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 04, 2013, 05:18:21 PM
Spoiler
When will the jofferey wedding take place?? it definatley can't be episode 9 as there is too much fallout for that and the earlier it happens the better if they plan to have a main character again (like ned for season 1, and tyrion for season 2) I imagine the episode nine shock moment next season willl be the shit that goes down at the wall (ie jon becoming lord commander mixed with tywins death

but more importantly what will danny/jon/bran/theon be doing for the majority of the season! they have finihsed dannys storyline from book 3 and with bran they have one more thing to happen, theon is a tricky one obviously
[close]
I doubt they will start to add much from 4/5 next season as it would be the earlier chapters that start the ball rolling again rather than finish things of from book 3 or reveal anything that should be revealed

I believe GRRM is writing episode 4 next season...or maybe it's episode 2...it's an early season ep so I figure the answer to your first question will be in GRRM's first episode...he's writing two of em next year if I recall correctly

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Space Sweeper

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Sophie Turner's vine shows the hardships of Sansa's life. https://vine.co/v/bEVQmInUHhF

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: TheLoon on Jun 04, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
Spoiler

[close]

I believe GRRM is writing episode 4 next season...or maybe it's episode 2...it's an early season ep so I figure the answer to your first question will be in GRRM's first episode...he's writing two of em next year if I recall correctly

Spoiler Anwers
Spoiler
I think it will happen early to mid season and Episode 4 sounds about right.  It will give more episodes with Sansa escaping KL and Tyrion's trial.  They will still need to begin the introduction of the Martells before the wedding.  I think that the "episode 9" of next season will be the Red Viper vs the Mountain and/or(mostl likely), Tywin's death.
[close]

TheLoon

TheLoon

Quote from: m41guy on Jun 04, 2013, 10:42:00 PM
Quote from: TheLoon on Jun 04, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler Anwers
Spoiler
I think it will happen early to mid season and Episode 4 sounds about right.  It will give more episodes with Sansa escaping KL and Tyrion's trial.  They will still need to begin the introduction of the Martells before the wedding.  I think that the "episode 9" of next season will be the Red Viper vs the Mountain and/or(mostl likely), Tywin's death.
[close]

Episode 9 next season will be
Spoiler
Stannis' saving of the night's watch by defeating the wildings at the battle of the wall...that will probably get a whole episode devoted to it similar to blackwater
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

::) oh duh, I didn't even think about that.  Been wrapped up in the other things...

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

My gf just linked me this picture.... :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

:'( :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed