The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,711 times)

ace3g

Valaquen

Shasvre

Shasvre

EEV2650

EEV2650

I love those publicity shots

zasz

zasz

That's a good question on those covers-- who do you think is going to "win"?

I'm hoping for Targaryen because Dany is my favorite character, but realistically I think there might not even be a throne left when it's over.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just one week to go. ;D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 21, 2013, 07:14:35 PM
Spoiler

[close]
Wow :)

As for the 'winner', I get that Dany has a huge fanbase. I can't help thinking though, that her overconfidence in herself (and the dragons) will be her downfall in the end.

If they're all dead by the end, Hamlet-style, who knows - even Ros could take the throne then. ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't think Dany will sit on the throne.

Spoiler
But I do believe that her and her dragons will have a big part in saving Westeros from the White Walkers.
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 24, 2013, 07:23:53 PM

Spoiler
But I do believe that her and her dragons will have a big part in saving Westeros from the White Walkers.
[close]

Spoiler
If they eventually grow into what I envision in my mind, they could lay waste to entire armies. Bring it on. 8)
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Mar 24, 2013, 07:49:11 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 24, 2013, 07:23:53 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
If they eventually grow into what I envision in my mind, they could lay waste to entire armies. Bring it on. 8)
[close]

Just going by what we saw in that Season 3 clip, they are pretty powerful already. ;D

Eva

Eva

Spoiler
They crisped that warlock in S2 pretty good as well, when they weren't much bigger than a cat! 8)
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye. I hope they don't hold back on the "Dracarys." scene in Season 3. That face needs to melt. :D

Eva

Eva

;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

"Inside The Wildlings" GAME OF THRONES Season Three Featurette

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=76397

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed