The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,247 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Best episode yet, I'm totally sold on Jason Momoa as Conan now.

First Blood

First Blood

Yep great episode. Tyrion's response to how he wanted to die when talking with the barbarians was amazing.  :laugh:

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 06, 2011, 11:12:04 AM
I hope we get to see Ser Jorah kick some ass next episode.

I hope so!

Shasvre

Shasvre

How far into A Game of Thrones are you now, First Blood?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 06, 2011, 03:49:58 PM
How far into A Game of Thrones are you now, First Blood?

Spoiler
Daenerys made Viserys walk to their camp. Ned found out he has to host a tourney for Robert. Catelyn went to Kings Landing and found out the assassin's blade belonged to Tyrion.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Pn2501

Pn2501

Pn2501

i just read that ep 8 was written by George R.R. Martin himself, they should keep him on as a writer all the time.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

The last episode was the best so far. Ironically Ned Stark had almost no screen time, despite him being my favourite character.

As for likeable characters, I think there's something to like and hate in every character of the series. It's just that one side prevails over the other. For example imho Ned is the most noble and good hearted character, but it's infuriating how he has absolutely no bite and lacks aggression when needed...

Whereas eventhough Cersei is the most evil character, I do understand her being terribly hurt by the fact that she was never loved by Robert. I also think it's quite normal for a mother to want the best for her son.

The only character in the series that totally baffles me is "Littlefinger". I just can't figure him out, every bit of him is so contrarian... truly well thought out character...

Shasvre

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 07, 2011, 03:44:03 PM
The only character in the series that totally baffles me is "Littlefinger". I just can't figure him out, every bit of him is so contrarian... truly well thought out character...
He's a real politician :P

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 07, 2011, 05:51:09 PM
Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 07, 2011, 03:44:03 PM
He's a real politician :P

Hehe, yes he does his profession great duty despite living in a brothel  :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Really looking forward to this. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

In the books Ser Jorah was capable of beating anybody where a lady was concerned. ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm really hoping Syrio comes back. Seeing him kick ass with that wooden sword... Gods...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed