The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 469,984 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The kid is a genius, I love to hate him.

Eva

Eva

From what I've seen Joffrey deserves all the slapping he gets. So yeah, that's a sign that the actor is doing a good job.

Peter Dinklage would have to be my favorite though... he just steals every scene he's in. Fantastic casting choice on that one.  :)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quite literally the coolest single shot of any promotional images released for this season so far:

(Note: I've hidden it as a spoiler in case nobody wants to know what's coming up in Episode 9, :D

Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Stannis Baratheon on May 18, 2012, 08:15:12 PMQuite literally the coolest single shot of any promotional images released for this season so far:

(Note: I've hidden it as a spoiler in case nobody wants to know what's coming up in Episode 9, :D

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Is that Bronn about to set the river on fire? ;D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Yeap. ;D

Valaquen

Valaquen

That's a great shot.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just saw the latest episode.

Spoiler
I'm a bit surprised there haven't been any mention of Tyrion's chain, seeing as how the siege will take place in the next episode. And it's a shame they altered Arya's escape from Harrenhal, or else we would have seen a more ruthless side of her.
[close]

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Laufey on May 21, 2012, 06:59:05 AM

Spoiler
I'm a bit surprised there haven't been any mention of Tyrion's chain, seeing as how the siege will take place in the next episode. And it's a shame they altered Arya's escape from Harrenhal, or else we would have seen a more ruthless side of her.
[close]

Spoiler
I was a little disappointed by Arya's escape also, not being the same as the book - and I'm not one of those crazy book purists who obsesses over the color of horses etc - however the last episode this season is titled Valar Morghulis so at least we know there will be more Jaquen, so there's still room for the possibility that in some way or form "Weasel Soup" could still possibly happen. :D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on May 21, 2012, 06:59:05 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah, I wonder if the chain is even going to come into play. Maybe they'll find an alternative way to block the ships. And I can't f**king wait to see Stannis in battle next episode. Gonna be great. ;D
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on May 21, 2012, 01:26:56 PM
Spoiler
Yeah, I wonder if the chain is even going to come into play. Maybe they'll find an alternative way to block the ships. And I can't f**king wait to see Stannis in battle next episode. Gonna be great. ;D
[close]
Spoiler
I think they're just gonna set the river on fire and let that be it. With the ships packed tight enough, it's gonna be a disaster anyway. ;D

Would have loved to see Joffrey go up against Stannis in combat.
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJpNRWWEX8#ws

First Blood

First Blood

"Come with me and take this city!"

It's gonna be a good one. :)

Shasvre

Gates

Gates

This show is all types of awesome...I've only read the first book, but something tells me this weekends episode is going to blow my socks off...  :o

Can't wait..!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I'm reading the books as the seasons go along, so I've just started A Clash of Kings.

Gates

Gates

Yeah same here...fortunately or unfortunately, I watched the show before reading the book so I'll just continue that way...I'll start A Clash of Kings soon as the seasons over, even though it's just sitting there whispering my name every time I glance at it...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed