The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,991 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 11, 2013, 03:40:53 AM
Don't know about Hulu, but there's no HBO shows on Netflix.

Dammit!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The chances of HBO shows ever being on Hulu or Netflix is nigh. Not while they are currently running anyway.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I had access to HBO GO until a few weeks ago. I've GOT too find an alternate source before 3/31

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 11, 2013, 07:30:48 AM
I had access to HBO GO until a few weeks ago. I've GOT too find an alternate source before 3/31

I can hook you up.  8)

EEV2650

EEV2650

How?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I don't get HBO, so I watch online. The episodes are usually up about an hour after the show airs. I can send you the link.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Awaiting transmission

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Sending via pm.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Got it. Thanks.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Anyone have a take on how there dealing with Jamie this season, readers of the book will know what I mean? Is it easier to do than I am imaging, They copped out on tyrion for good reasons but with jamie it has more of an impact of his thought process and actions

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
I'm sure they'll find ways of getting rid of that hand. Obviously, when he has the golden prosthetic, they can just have Nikolaj's hand inside a glove. The rest of the time, I think special effects can handle most of that. I'm just thinking like Gary Sinese in Forrest Gump.
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 14, 2013, 01:47:34 AM
Spoiler
I'm sure they'll find ways of getting rid of that hand. Obviously, when he has the golden prosthetic, they can just have Nikolaj's hand inside a glove. The rest of the time, I think special effects can handle most of that. I'm just thinking like Gary Sinese in Forrest Gump.
[close]

Spoiler
This.  Probably going to wear some kind of green or blue glove so it can be tracked in post to be "erased".  I'm wondering if they will go with more angles to hide the hand and limited cgi, or if they will rely on cgi.  The good thing is that they won't have to worry about having Nikolaj fake learning to fight with his left hand :laugh:(assuming he's right handed, that is.
[close]

Spoiler for those who haven't read the third book.
Spoiler
What I'm really wondering about is what they are going to do with Robb's queen and the Red Wedding.  Since it isn't Jeyne Westerling I wonder if they will kill her too or if her character was a part of the Lannister plot.  Since Martin hasn't explicitly said or written Jeyne's involvement it could go either way.... :'(...Red..Wedding... :'(
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Wish they'd kept that first scene in the show. It's fantastic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed