AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2011, 07:00:21 AM

Author
AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art (Read 75,428 times)

predxeno

Quote from: bleau on Apr 01, 2011, 10:19:01 PM
I knew it was fake, but I think it is funny that IMDB, and other sites picked it up and ran with it, thinking it was real. Thats the internet for ya.

Apparently we have very different senses of humor.

SiL

SiL

I hink that it got picked up speaks volumes about how good Cellien's work was. Props. All the props.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2011, 10:19:56 PM
I knew it was fake, but I think it is funny that IMDB, and other sites picked it up and ran with it, thinking it was real. Thats the internet for ya.

That's quite clear.

bleau

I was kind of duked by a member last year, so I was ready.
I am LOL ;D right now because your mad about it not being real. OH Predxeno, this is priceless.

I am sorry for you though. :)

Mr. Domino

Christ, it took you this long to figure out that you and the rest of the forum don't exactly see eye to eye?

Also, I find it interesting how the lower part of the Jockey's face resembles a facehugger, with the tube, or trunk, forming the "tail". Now THAT's a detail I definitely wouldn't mind seeing make it into the film.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Oh man I cant believe this got that far :laugh:

I realized what it was immediately and decided I'd run with it.
Brilliant joke Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Credit's gotta go to Vul for the idea and Cellien for the artwork.

War Wager

Woah. I thought it was a joke from someone working on the film.

Ceillien haz skillz!

Cellien

Haha, thanks for the kind words guys.  Had fun doing it.  Not everyday you can make an excuse to work on something you really love.  I usually only get to work on ... erm ...not so exciting... (<--understatement) projects for work.

Gazz

I knew it was fake from the get go but awesome props for the work, dude. Certainly looked the part!!

Funny stuff folks.

Brother

Cellien u sux.

K?

Alienseseses

Cellien, it's brilliant, I think you should design this stuff for realz.

JaaayDee

Quote from: Cellien on Apr 01, 2011, 10:40:51 PM
Haha, thanks for the kind words guys.  Had fun doing it.  Not everyday you can make an excuse to work on something you really love.  I usually only get to work on ... erm ...not so exciting... (<--understatement) projects for work.

Why didn't they hire you?!

beb

beb

lol best joke ever i expect alot of pissed off people im just imagining the members going from 14 520 to like 9002 just for people who take this so serious

predxeno

I'll still stay.  AvPG is, afterall, my facebook. ;) :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed