Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,969 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reacher S1 E3-6

Jack Reacher is a f**king tank. :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2022, 02:08:03 AM
Reacher S1 E3-6

Jack Reacher is a f**king tank. :laugh:

Great show.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reacher S1 E7-8

Holy crap, that was one hell of a wrap up.

Kradan

Kradan

Ghosts (2019)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2022, 04:38:47 PM
Reacher S1 E7-8

Holy crap, that was one hell of a wrap up.

Bring on season 2.

Prez

Prez

Picard Season 2 episodes 1-2

Much, much better.
Spoiler
Bringing back Q and the Borg Queen may seem a bit fan service but they are two very key characters in Picard's story from the TNG era
[close]

I have given up on Discovery during season 4 as I find Burnham a very annoying lead and now Picard seems to finally have found some balls after a wishy washy first season. Looking forward to Strange New Worlds.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I got about halfway through season one of Picard and lost interest, but I'm hearing such good things about the second season I might have to go back and give it another go.

Meanwhile we've started watching The Blacklist. It's silly as all hell but nevertheless thoroughly entertaining, thanks in no small part to James Spader, who's excellent in it.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2022, 09:30:57 AM
I got about halfway through season one of Picard and lost interest, but I'm hearing such good things about the second season I might have to go back and give it another go.

I was the same HuDaFuk ... lost interest but then decided to give it another go. Season 2 is definitely (so far) a big improvement.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lock Stock... The Series

Billions Season 5 Episodes 7-12

Billions Season 6 Episodes 1&2

American Gothic

30 Rock Seasons 1-7

Sliders Season 3 (Production Order)

Family Guy Seasons 12-14

Marvel's Agents of Shield Seasons 1&2

Prez

Prez

Halo episode 1
I liked it. Had some great moments but some bits that I felt were bit non-canon ... that said it's a pilot. I'll see how we fair over the next few episodes. I think visually they got it right - aware some have criticised the CGI on the Elites but I felt they actually were true to the game stylistically and even movement wise.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finally finished Raised by Wolves Season 1! I need to blast on with Season 2 now, but I did really enjoy it - that wild last episode included.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 29, 2022, 07:32:14 AM
I finally finished Raised by Wolves Season 1! I need to blast on with Season 2 now, but I did really enjoy it - that wild last episode included.

Need to pick up on this again. Only got a couple of episodes in.

Stitch

Stitch

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to season 2.

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Star Wars: The Clones Wars Seasons 1 - 7

Spoiler
Second viewing actually, particularly season 7 while filling some missed gaps from 1 - 6. Order 66 hits harder when Ahsoka and Captain Rex became best friends through the Clone Wars only for that to go right out the window with Order 66. Thank goodness though that a surgery to remove the chip brought back two of my favourite characters together again to fight for survival and even later in Star Wars: Rebels help to fight against the Empire.

The whole final story arc though hits with the Revenge of the Sith feels.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed