Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,739 times)

HuDaFuK

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Fargo S3 ~ Ep 3 - 9

Episode 3 was so damn good. There was something like a parody of Francis Ford Coppola. :laugh: But the best was Don Hertzfeldt's animated art used as a storytelling device. Some time ago, I saw his animated short film World of Tomorrow, which features some fresh sci-fi ideas.  8)

The rest of the season was just as solid, Ewan McGregor, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and David Thewlis were great. The latter played the peculiar villain of the season. A smile spread across my face as the insane criminal mastermind claims the man never made it to the moon while explaining to the banker and CEO the company's upcoming adventure. The horror face of the banker played by Michael Stuhlbarg is priceless.  :laugh:

Black Mirror ~ S1 ep3 / S4 ep4

The first takes celopathy to the next level in the show's usual context of technological dystopia. I wonder if these techs will ever exist. We already have their predecessors, but if so, God help us.  :-X

The second, almost the same as above. The ending was mind blowing though. Basically...
Spoiler
Matrix meets Tinder  :-X
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 21, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 20, 2021, 10:25:01 PMCaptain Boob Sweat

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/034/999/1de.gif

If you must know...

Spoiler
The new overarching villain in Season 4 excretes a substance that controls minds... and of course she always swipes it from her cleavage. :laugh:
[close]

Prez

Prez

Picard - Season 1 Episodes 6-8

I had almost given up on this show as I found it rather misfiring a lot. Then episode 7 happened and whilst it was a nice trip down memory lane I must admit it had me wishing more of Riker and Troi in the show. The dynamic was nice. And finally Picard himself is starting to find his feet rather than a piss weak timid man.

I'm no prude but F bombs in Star Trek still seemed wrong, forced and out of place - seems an attempt or excuse to be edgy and appeal hip.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 21, 2021, 07:39:35 PMIf you must know...

Spoiler
The new overarching villain in Season 4 excretes a substance that controls minds... and of course she always swipes it from her cleavage. :laugh:
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Chernobyl (3.6/5)

Not great, not terrible.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Sweet Tooth season 1

This show is breathtakingly good.

Fargo season 2

It was a Spaghetti Western in the 70's. Maybe even a little Weird West, although considering the decade in which the show takes place, it might not be that weird at all.
Spoiler
UFOs made story feel cryptid. I wish they didn't reveal too much the look of the spaceship though.  :laugh:
[close]

Kirsten Dunst's performance was superb. There was even a Twin Peaks vibe on her character.  8)

Omniscient

Imagine turning a Black Mirror episode into a whole season with a hot Brazilian Amélie as the lead.

Edit ~ The little amount of CG in the series is a bit bad though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E5-6

A solid pair of episodes, feels like the season is coming together.

Baron Von Marlon

Rick & Morty, season 5, episode 2
Another one as smart as crazy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Better than Us

A pretty robot chick who breaks Isaac Asimov's three laws of robotics in order to protect her "family". Not bad. Although what most stuck in my mind is how similar to Randy Pitchford is the villain of the series.  :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Lupin
Interesting French thriller series and a modern day retelling of the classic Arsene Lupin story. Enjoying this one.

Baron Von Marlon

Somos, season 1, episodes 1-3
New Mexican Netflix series inspired by Allende massacre and the events leading up to it.
More drama than action but pretty good so far.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started rewatching season 1 of The Boys, partly because I've not seen season 2 yet and it's been so long I forgot how the first one ended, partly because I thought Jenny would like it and I wanted to show it to her. I knew it was good, but I'd forgotten just how good it is. Fantastic show. Homelander's such a c**t :laugh:

j0nesy

j0nesy

halfway through S2 of ragnarok, some good ol' norse mythology fun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed