Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,070 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Haunting of Bly Manor Episodes 1-3

I love the Victorian look and how small details make us aware that the story actually takes place in the 80s of the 20th century.

Anyway, I've only watched 3 episodes so far. I still need to see the rest of the Show.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 09, 2020, 08:14:50 PM

I love the Victorian look and how small details make us aware that the story actually takes place in the 80s of the 20th century.

Anyway, I've only watched 3 episodes so far. I still need to see the rest of the Show.

I only got to watch one today, but I'll be watching a bunch tomorrow. Really into it what I've seen so far though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 10, 2020, 12:15:12 AM

I only got to watch one today, but I'll be watching a bunch tomorrow. Really into it what I've seen so far though.

I've seen 1-5 so far, quite enjoying it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 10, 2020, 12:16:11 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 10, 2020, 12:15:12 AM

I've seen 1-5 so far, quite enjoying it.

Yes. You two are right. I already finished watching all 9 episodes. It may be less scary than the original, but narratively speaking it is even superior to the previous season. It was on the Hannah-centric episode that I started to really enjoy the show. I think the director took the Bent-Neck Lady style of twist to a whole new level. It's far superior and more creative than the cliches that one so often sees in ghost stories. I really love it and I definitely want to see more horror from Mr.Flanagan in the future.

Beef Dogg

Beef Dogg

Walking deads delayed season Finale

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Boys season 1

Now I understand all the awe around. I haven't read the comics, but the concept is f**king dope. I love it!  8)

Huggs

Huggs

Vietnam in HD

Huggs

Huggs

Law and order: Season 2

Lesbian nuns in this one. Don't tell Local.

Squidbillies: Episodes 1&2

Prez

Prez

The Head
Very much riffs on The Thing - an enjoyable trust no one mini series.

Huggs

Huggs

Genddy Tartakovsky's Primal: Plague of Madness

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

"Chess isn't always competitive. Chess can also be beautiful. It was the board I noticed first. It's an entire world of just 64 squares. I feel safe in it. I can control it. I can dominate it. And it's predictable, so if I get hurt, I only have myself to blame."

The Queen's Gambit 1-7

Excellent story with the lovely Anya Taylor Joy. I may be biased but for me

10 ❤️ /  5❤️  :laugh:

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

That 70's show.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Alex Ryder Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2

Murder, She Wrote Pilot

Taskmaster Season 10 Episode 1

Millenium Season 1 Episodes 1-10

The Blacklist Season 7 Episodes 18 and 19

Emergence Season 1 Episodes 12&13

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Highly recommended. Aces. I just wish it was a true story.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The Munsters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed