Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,041 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Marianne, season 1, episodes 1-3
"French horror abouy a young female writer and a creepy old lady who claims she's the witch from her books."
Quite alright even with the lack of logic at times. And there's sort of a Into The Mouth Of Madness/Sutter Cane angle.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 15, 2019, 06:25:50 PM
Onto series 3 of Peaky Blinders.

This legit might be my favourite ever Tom Hardy performance, even above Bronson.

Same.
I honestly never thought he was that good until I saw this performance.

Huggs

Huggs

Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Forged in Fire Season 4 Episode 23

Forged in Fire Season 5 Episode 1

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Unbelievable - Netflix - Limited Series
8/10. Based on real events. Worth the time

Russ

Russ

Another Life - the Katee Sackhoff science fiction show on NetFlix.

It's ... kind of sh1t... the tech doesn't really make any sense - in fact, not a lot of it makes any sense. And there's a lot of 60s star trek jumping around the set to indicate "we've been hit by something."

I'm going to persevere because I've done four episodes, but allow me to take the pain for you - even with my low standards, I can't recommend this one.

Also - Wu Assassins. Which is just insane. In a good way.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 16, 2019, 02:21:50 PM
"French horror abouy a young female writer and a creepy old lady who claims she's the witch from her books."
Quite alright even with the lack of logic at times. And there's sort of a Into The Mouth Of Madness/Sutter Cane angle.

I've read positive things so far so, I'll see it  8) 

Baron Von Marlon

Marianne, season 1, remaining episodes
This was good. Not perfect but it's better than the average current horror.

Wu-Tang: An American Saga, season 1, episodes 1-3
Liking it so far. Kinda like Straight Outta Compton but about the Wu-Tang Clan and in series format.
Does help that I saw the documentary series earlier.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 20, 2019, 02:56:54 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 16, 2019, 02:21:50 PM

I've read positive things so far so, I'll see it  8)

Finished it in the meantime. Wasn't perfect but pretty good.

Huggs

Huggs

The Pacific

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fantastic show, except it came after Band of Brothers.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Preacher S4E9 "Overture"

Holy crap, this was great. The first few episodes of the season were a bit eh, but it's picked up a bit in every episode since and I legit can't wait for the finale.

Russ

Russ

I finished "Another Life." It's just not very good, but I stuck with it till the end. Don't think I'll bother with season 2 (if there is one).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started series four of Peaky Blinders. A couple of episodes in and already loving this more than the last few. And hey, if it ain't Royce!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I finally started watching Narcos. I accidentally started watching Narcos Mexico first - I didn't notice until the title 5 minutes in. :P

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 17, 2019, 01:01:53 PM
Unbelievable - Netflix - Limited Series
8/10. Based on real events. Worth the time

Missus just binged watched this one. I caught a few episodes. Wished I watched it all now. Very good indeed.

Baron Von Marlon

Disenchantment, season 1, part 2
Matt Groening has some fun ideas but without good writers it'll never be as good as early Simpsons or early Futurama.

Peaky Blinders, season 5, episodes 1-4
More of the same but still quality. Love their use of modern music as it works well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed