Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,378 times)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 31, 2019, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: The Kurgan on Jan 30, 2019, 06:48:51 PM
Jack Gleeson absolutely nailed Jofferey's c**tiness.
It would not have been the same without him. Another example of the great cast of the show.

and now he's becoming a Teacher i think

He will probably have to endure Joffery quotes from his students till the end of time  ;D

Well, and c**t jokes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 31, 2019, 02:11:38 PMand now he's becoming a Teacher i think

I really hoping he's teaching young kids, because any class old enough to have seen the show would never let that slide :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2019, 09:42:22 AMCharles Dance was well-known in the UK long before he did that. That's partly why his part's so funny, because he's a serious actor in a ridiculous film. If you watch you'll notice he plays all his scenes straight (except maybe that one ;D)

I'm sure I saw him in earlier works but this is the most memorable  :D

Quote from: Vertigo on Jan 31, 2019, 10:50:58 AM
Suddenly gripped by a need to see that film...

It's pretty good imo.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've not seen it for years, but I remember the Ali G movie being my favourite of his, even over Borat.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2019, 04:18:46 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 31, 2019, 02:11:38 PMand now he's becoming a Teacher i think

I really hoping he's teaching young kids, because any class old enough to have seen the show would never let that slide :laugh:

He'll end up like Prez in The Wire. ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2019, 07:11:04 PMHe'll end up like Prez in The Wire. ;D

Honestly, Prez was one of the only characters that came out of that show alright lol.

Him and Bubbles.

Baron Von Marlon

Ray Donovan, season 6
An improvement on the previous season. Still a little too much drama for my taste.

Narcos, season 3
Enjoyed watching it again.

The Office US, season 7
Will Ferrell made his guest appearance  ;D

Up next: Vikings, Kingdom (the Korean one), Wayne, Perfume,...

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2019, 04:44:39 PM
I've not seen it for years, but I remember the Ali G movie being my favourite of his, even over Borat.

I don't like it as much as I did back then. Think I've might seen it too many times. But it's still good because of the great jokes.
Have you seen The Brothers Grimsby? Laughed my ass off with that one.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2019, 07:11:04 PM

He'll end up like Prez in The Wire. ;D

I was never in the Wire  ;D

Wysps

Wysps

Futurama, and lamenting the fact that it's been years and there's still no sign of the series picking back up.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 31, 2019, 10:08:11 PMHave you seen The Brothers Grimsby? Laughed my ass off with that one.

I have. I liked it, but I didn't love it.

Stitch

Stitch

Watched all of Altered Carbon over the course of a few days. It's highly entertaining, and way funnier than I expected.
Really liked Joel Kinnaman as the protagonist, though, so I'm not sure what I'll make of Anthony Mackie in the next season.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Until he pulls out a crossbow

Baron Von Marlon

Vikings, season 5, episodes 1 to 4.
Really good so far.

Wayne, season 1, episode 1
Action-comedy series from the writer(s) of Deadpool, and it shows.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished off season 2 of Game of Thrones. Glad we finally got to see a battle, the whole "there's gonna be a big battle ... wow, wasn't that a big battle" jump cuts were getting a little old lol. Dunno if I enjoyed it quite as much as season 1, but that's not to say it wasn't still very, very good.

Quote from: Prez on Jan 31, 2019, 10:57:13 PMI was never in the Wire  ;D

:laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

LA to Vegas Episodes 1 and 2
I really enjoyed this. Shame to read it got cancelled after 15 episodes.

Perception Season 1 Episode 1
Another Detective show with a twist. Its interesting, will give it more time, but i feel a reveal at the end of the episode could have been held off for a couple more episodes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed