Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,131 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Watched a couple of episodes from the latest X-Files season.
Stories are quite weak so far.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Watched the first episode of an anime called The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. It was actually pretty f**king hilarious.  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

X-Files
Finished season 11. One of the weakest so far.
Wish they would drop the whole alien conspiracy storyline and go with seperate cases.

High Maintenance
Not great but not bad either.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Plebs Season 4 episodes 1 and 2
Yeah this series has really lost its spark now. Its not as good as the first two series

Transformers Season 3 Episodes 1-7
Still so good after all this time. The Season 3 Theme is always cool to hear

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 10, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Yeah this series has really lost its spark now. Its not as good as the first two series

Yeah I stopped watching midway through the last season, not bothering with this one. Not sure if they had a change in writing staff or just ran out of jokes to tell, but IMO Plebs really needs to finish. I think it already would have done on any other channel, but ITV very rarely draws new audiences.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

American Gods Season 1 Episode 1

Well that was really good. It's been a while since I've read the book, but this seems to be following it fairly closely. Ian McShane is pitch perfect as Wednesday, too. But he's always awesome, so that's to be expected.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Roseanne (the new season)

Yep, it's official... 100X better than the old seasons. However, I'm kinda creeped out by the house looking exactly the same :o

Baron Von Marlon

The Terror, episode 1 to 5
So far I love it. It's slow but really good and addictive. I might be biased since I have a thing for snowy, icy, arctic horror.
The vibe is a little similar to The Thing but with a larger group of people and without the alien angle.
It makes me long for a direct At The Mountains Of Madness adaptation.

This reminds, there's a Lovecraftian 30min horror short circulating the festivals called Sound Of The Deep.
About a ship in the Antarctic discovering a signal or something. Supposed to be quite good.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 11, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
American Gods Season 1 Episode 1

Well that was really good. It's been a while since I've read the book, but this seems to be following it fairly closely. Ian McShane is pitch perfect as Wednesday, too. But he's always awesome, so that's to be expected.

Didn't read the book but I love the series. Can't wait for season 2.
Ian McShane is awesome indeed. I'm still surprised he doesn't get more and better parts.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I remember McShane from back in the days of Lovejoy (can pretty much guarantee no one outside of the UK will know what I'm on about with that one lol). Really glad he seems to have had a bit of a Hollywood career renaissance in the last decade or so, he crops up in everything now and he's always entertaining to watch.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 10, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 10, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Yeah I stopped watching midway through the last season, not bothering with this one. Not sure if they had a change in writing staff or just ran out of jokes to tell, but IMO Plebs really needs to finish. I think it already would have done on any other channel, but ITV very rarely draws new audiences.

I think once the original two girls left it lost more of the ensemble feel. And the fact the guy who played Stylax (aka Shredder) didn't come back for Season 4 (and aside from Grumio he was the funniest one) says alot

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I've started watching 'The Following' starring Kevin Bacon:

QuoteA brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic serial killer communicates with other active serial killers and activates a cult of believers following his every command.

Been out a while but only just discovered it.

Also watching Ash VS Evil Dead season 3.  Love this show.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 04, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 04, 2018, 03:14:00 AMAnyone been watching The Terror?
Or all waiting until the season's finished?

I really want to see that, but I don't have access to it.

I'm 3 episodes in. It's really good so far  ;)

Baron Von Marlon

The Terror, episode 6 to 10
Second half wasn't as good as the first. It's certainly not bad but I felt there was someting lacking.
Perhaps some stronger dialogue, I don't know.
Overal a solid series.

Again, the setting is so good for horror movies. I just love it.
Don't know how impractical or expensive it is, but why isn't there more icy horror.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 04, 2018, 08:38:22 AMI really want to see that, but I don't have access to it.

Try warez-bb.
It's a forum containing links to filehosting sites. Some of those have a good download speed for free users.

Prez

Prez

Lost in Space

Having grown up watching the original series I was rather keen to see where they took this one.

2 Episodes in I don't mind it. Still remains to be seen how Parker Posey goes as Dr Smith (You Ninny!!!).

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Billions Season 3 Episodes 1-3
Intriguing where this is going, but I think they could have ended it with Season 2. Hopefully this doesn't fall apart

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed