Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,530 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Fleabag Episode 1

An okay British comedy. might watch a few more episodes to see if i can get into it more

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Strain Season 2 Episode 1

Babylon 5 Season 4 Episodes 1-8
It feels so sad watching this now, knowing that Garibaldi, Franklin and G'Kar have passed away :(

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Archer

I finished all seasons on Netflix and am rewatching it from the beginning. Great show, cool animation style.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Sep 14, 2016, 03:16:12 PM
Archer

I finished all seasons on Netflix and am rewatching it from the beginning. Great show, cool animation style.

"Don't they know you're in the.... DANGER ZONE!!"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Sep 14, 2016, 03:16:12 PMArcher

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bojack Horseman Season 2  Episodes 1-3
Lol i forgot how dark this could get at times lol

Babylon 5 Season 4 Episodes 9-20
I didnt realise how rushed the second half of this Season was. But its understandable when the future of the show was up in the air at the time and he needed to get the main storylines finished

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Polished off the final episode of Miami Vice today. Kinda sad it's all over.*

Never bought all the hate for the final season, I think it's probably my second favourite after the show's undeniable high point of season 2. I love the bleak tone it has - Crockett in particular has really lost his faith with law enforcement (can't really blame him by this point!) - and I really dig Tim Truman's correspondingly darker, guitar- and drum-based score, replacing Jan Hammer's smooth synth vibes. The finale is probably one of my favourite episodes of the show, just because they clearly threw so much into it and went out with a bang. Also Ian McShane is the villain. You can't not love Lovejoy playing a South American dictator!

*Actually, not quite all over - I'm gonna watch the film tonight. It's not a patch on the show and it's certainly a long way from Micahel Mann's best, but it's grown on me with every repeat viewing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ian McShane? Well now I have to watch that whole show.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:) Yeah, he crops up a couple of times, once playing a drug dealer in season 3 and then again in the finale.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Babylon 5 Season 4 Episodes 21-22
A great ending to the series. Although for some reason I always remembered the final episode as the second episode of Season 5 lol

serbip1

serbip1

Narcos.The ending was just wow
Can't wait for season 3 and 4 :)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Slasher, 4.5/5
Not bad for a slasher tv series, decent kills and the killers costume looks good enough.
Though it doesn't get as good as similiar shows like "Harpers Island" it's still entertaining enough
and I kinda guessed who the killer was on like the second episode but it was still a good time.
Half a point deducted for having a predictable, twist killer ending.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats a point, i still need to watch the final episode of Slasher lol

Fleabag Episode 6.
This was a really good series and i know its a bit of a dark comedy, but i didnt expect the final episode to get SO DARK, damn.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 26, 2016, 11:21:09 AM

Fleabag Episode 6.
This was a really good series and i know its a bit of a dark comedy, but i didnt expect the final episode to get SO DARK, damn.

Definitely recommend you do so, wraps up nicely imo
Also currently re-watching some Dexter, season 1
forgot how good those first few seasons were, although I still really like season 4.
I just like how free Dexter was back then, not as much family to get in the way lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Sep 26, 2016, 11:31:31 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 26, 2016, 11:21:09 AM

Fleabag Episode 6.

Definitely recommend you do so, wraps up nicely imo
Also currently re-watching some Dexter, season 1
forgot how good those first few seasons were, although I still really like season 4.
I just like how free Dexter was back then, not as much family to get in the way lol

I think I only ever watched the first 2 or 3 Seasons of Dexter, well what ever they showed on terrestrial TV in the UK anyway lol

Will do, will just have to find the final episode online

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed