Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,034 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I see it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors: The Series 'Feeding Frenzy,' 'Shriek and Destroy,' and 'Blast From the Past'

It's been forever since I watched this, and since I started marathoning the films on the 25th anniversary of the original I figured I might as well give this another go as well. Watching it again is a real nostalgia trip.

There is some annoying editing and cinematography in the premiere, and the dubbed exposition in the second episode that tries to remedy the episode's incorrect placement during the show's original airing should have been removed for the DVD release, but otherwise the show is still incredibly fun. It's everything that you would expect from the sort of monster of the week fare that it is, but the cast really sells it and the show has all the charm of the films. There is some dodgy CGI work, but some of it actually looks quite good for a television production like this. I think Messerschmitt actually looked better than his Back to Perfection AB counterparts. Tyler makes for a great sidekick to the always fantastic Burt Gummer, and seeing a pre-Breaking Bad Dean Norris is always fun. I guess he had to work some odd jobs before getting promoted to DEA. :D

Can't wait to continue on with this rewatch. Three episodes in and I'm already feeling right at home again.

'Hit and Run'

Monsters meets mobsters, complete with a guest appearance by Michael Rooker. :D Unfortunately this episode has a bad case of red El Blanco, but it's really fun seeing the residents of Perfection completely out of their element in this one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've just finished watching the Starship Troopers anime - took me along enough to finally find it with English subs. How incredibly 80s. And nothing like the films - which is to be expected. Really enjoyed it actually. I'm going to reread the book after I've finished the book I'm on now.

Sabby

Sabby

Supernatural, Season 6. I really hate Dean.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Mrs has me watching an anime called Fruits Basket. I don't know whether to be depressed or just freaked out. xD

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

The last show I watched was a anime it was High school of the dead.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Currently watching my old faithful, Stargate SG-1.

Been having a morning in bed, catching up on Arrow, Flash, Archer, Star Wars Rebels.  :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Finally got to watching the first two Better Call Saul eps. The first was good and the second was much better. I seen a peek at ep 3 and it looks tense.

Also Appalachian Outlaws. Great season so far, hope Mike Ross gets dem poachers dem sonz of beeches. The show is filmed about four hours away from where I live in southern West Virginia (aka god's country).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am loving Parks and Recreation at the minute! I'd never watched it before but started a few weeks back. I'm on Season 4 at the minute and I'm just loving it. I don't think there's been a single episode that I haven't enjoyed.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2015, 08:39:32 AM
I am loving Parks and Recreation at the minute! I'd never watched it before but started a few weeks back. I'm on Season 4 at the minute and I'm just loving it. I don't think there's been a single episode that I haven't enjoyed.

severen76

severen76

True Detective, Twin Peaks and The X-Files.

Too much awesomeness to handle all at once.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 12, 2015, 07:08:31 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2015, 08:39:32 AM

Haha! And I loved Ron. He was easily one of my favourite characters.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Recently I have been DVr-ing a lot of early 90s Simpsons episodes (via FXX), aka "The Untouchable Great Years" of The Simpsons. Great writing in piles as far as the eye can see :D

Vepariga

Vepariga

Just been casually watching Falling Skies seasons on Netflix.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Spawn, the animated series.  Forgot just how incredible this was back in the day.  There haven't been many better

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed