Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,858 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 07, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
Mason was godawful.

Garry Oldman or bust. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pitt was fine, y'all niggas are just picky.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Started Bates Motel and I am digging this whole creepy incest vibe thing.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: TJ Doc on Oct 07, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
Started Bates Motel and I am digging this whole creepy incest vibe thing.

Huol

Huol

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Huol gets it.

Nothing quite like a fleeting glimpse of family cleavage...

First Blood

First Blood

How goes your Breaking Bad viewing?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

2 seasons down (goddamn that last episode was gloomy), and I can't wait to see what Walter does with his new beard!

First Blood

First Blood

Good! The last three seasons are a roller coaster all the way to finish. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Season 12 Finale of Red vs. Blue.

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E08-09 'Recon' and 'Ab Aeterno'

'Recon' was really good, but 'Ab Aeterno' was amazing. :o Without a doubt one of the show's best. A really spectacular hour of television, serving as both a fantastic payoff to some long standing mysteries and some more groundwork that seems to really help to put the final few episodes into perspective.

Vertigo

Vertigo

¬_¬

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 08, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
Season 12 Finale of Red vs. Blue.
From your friends, the incredibly badass and sexually attractive, Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer.
P.S. - Suck our balls.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vertigo on Oct 10, 2014, 08:18:02 AM
¬_¬

I thought about what you said, but I just couldn't bring myself to feel the same way. The episode was exactly the kind of thing I hope for in this show, especially this late in the game. A lot of the information that had been presented, be it about Richard or about
Spoiler
Jacob and the Man in Black
[close]
had been hinted at previously, and it was great to actually get confirmation on the subject. And on top of that, it was definitely one of the most emotionally gripping episodes to date.

I'd say that it is probably tied with 'Dr. Linus' as the best of the season so far.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Just turns out that he (Richard) isn't that interesting when you actually get to know him. I thought he had a very weak backstory, and particularly, he acted the part terribly. His version of broken English is just to shout and gasp wide-eyed all the time; compare that with Daniel Dae Kim's brilliant turn on the same subject.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed