Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 506,012 times)

First Blood

First Blood

mfw watching breaking bad

Nightmare Asylum

Loved that so much. :D

So many shots in that show are just so insanely memorable. Just wait a couple seasons for the Roomba ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2014, 12:21:38 AM
Loved that so much. :D

So many shots in that show are just so insanely memorable. Just wait a couple seasons for the Roomba ;)

And the shovel cam.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Shovel cam is one of the best. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

In retrospect, it's kind of a shame that they couldn't put a camera on the fly. You know they would have if they could. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

You guys stahp. After GoT I am finishing off Season Two. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Oh, we won't spoil anything. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My personal favourite was Safety Deposit Cam.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 16, 2014, 01:10:41 AM
My personal favourite was Safety Deposit Cam.

Oh lawd, that episode. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Two

Phoenix
ABQ

I was wondering where they were going with those opening scenes, projecting some unforeseen event in the future at the White residence. What significance did the stuffed animal have? Who were the two dead folks in the driveway? Those were some of the questions I had, and it looks like they were answered. What I liked about it, was how it was all connected in some way. If Jesse and his girlfriend didn't get strung out on heroine those two planes probably wouldn't have collided. It's amazing how the death of one person resulted in a much larger catastrophe. Butterfly effect.

I'll be starting Season Three very shortly.

Nightmare Asylum

And it just gets crazier from there.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I kept chuckling throughout the last several episodes because f**king Q from TNG showed as Jane's Dad. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Three

No Más
Caballo sin Nombre
I.F.T.
Green Light

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 17, 2014, 03:35:14 AM

No Más
Caballo sin Nombre
I.F.T.
Green Light

Green light was a great one! Don't forget that Fargo season finale is tom night!!! :o Shizz is goin down and hittin the fan everywhere for sho.

Sailor Moon - Episode 8

The introduction of Sailor Mercury (who happens to be Japan's smartest student), a good episode for a new character. 7/10

Fargo - Morton's Fork (season finale)

I... I am lost for words.

Spoiler
The most unbelieve events just went down. Malvo is truly one of TV's most dangerous villians ever. Everything he did in this episode (and season) was downright frightening and so slick. After Lester looked out his window and the camera made it look like a target was on the FBI car, you just knew their end was gonna be soon. Lester got what was coming to him, Molly finally just gave up on trying to help Lester and knew his fate was coming soon. AND THAT BEARTRAP! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Gus finally redeemed himself in the end. I kinda guessed that was coming too. I might watch it again to let everything sink in!
[close]

This deserves a true 10/10

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 17, 2014, 03:35:14 AM

No Más
Caballo sin Nombre
I.F.T.
Green Light

How you liking Mike so far?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed