Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,709 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 07, 2014, 03:28:49 AM
Fargo - Episode 4

This was a roller coaster ride episode, amazing writing this show has. Best episode so far!

Spoiler
I had a feeling the beginning of the episode was gonna have a theme to it near the end, my instincts were correct.

Malvo's name is discovered as he is coming out of questioning. His comment to the cop as he was leaving Duluth PD was great. Heck, the entire episode's scenes with him were fantastic!

Lester barely escapes his death, only to be reunited with his abductors at the end of the episode. This is Breaking Bad feelings all over again...
Spoiler
Can't wait for another week to see what happens!!!
[close]
[close]

Just got done watching that episode myself. Best episode of the season thus far. Thorton continues to own this role and steal each scene he's in. The interrogation scene in which he puts on the persona of the minister was superb. There's a lot of subtle things too, like when he took the cop's glasses before being questioned.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

24 season 3.  Episode something or other.

Dat Nina Myers.  Her and the president's old wife are the most interesting characters.

Spoiler
I hear they kill nina off.  Am upset.
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

There will be a great deal of "oh shit" before the sadface. Though personally I'm not a fan of 24 after the first season.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

LOST

Feels awesome to start it again.  8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Steins; Gate

Goddamn, one of the best shows I've watched.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hannibal

The last few episodes have been off the hook. Loving Mason and Margot here.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on May 08, 2014, 03:57:32 AM
Fargo - Episode 4

This was a roller coaster ride episode, amazing writing this show has. Best episode so far!

Spoiler
I had a feeling the beginning of the episode was gonna have a theme to it near the end, my instincts were correct.

Malvo's name is discovered as he is coming out of questioning. His comment to the cop as he was leaving Duluth PD was great. Heck, the entire episode's scenes with him were fantastic!

Lester barely escapes his death, only to be reunited with his abductors at the end of the episode. This is Breaking Bad feelings all over again...
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Just got done watching that episode myself. Best episode of the season thus far. Thorton continues to own this role and steal each scene he's in. The interrogation scene in which he puts on the persona of the minister was superb. There's a lot of subtle things too, like when he took the cop's glasses before being questioned.
On a similar note, I went to the grocery store last week and seen a "Hess trucking" tractor trailer truck and immediately thought of the show. I was going to take a picture but I didn't have the camera.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 11, 2014, 02:49:12 AM
Quote from: First Blood on May 08, 2014, 03:57:32 AM
Fargo - Episode 4

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

On a similar note, I went to the grocery store last week and seen a "Hess trucking" tractor trailer truck and immediately thought of the show. I was going to take a picture but I didn't have the camera.

I had Hess trucks as a kid. Makes me want to watch the show even more. :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Attack On Titan-Episode 2

Waaaaaay better than the first episode dubbing wise. Everybody for the most part sounds like they've gotten used to their roles and even the background characters are starting to sound much better. However, there's a reason I said for the most part and this is because the only character whose voice still seems off to me is Eren, and this is the main character damn it! :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Penny Dreadful Episode 2

Luckily they had the next episode on demand, so obviously I had to watch it. You finally learn more about what sort of great evil is hidden in the shadows (all dealing with dem Egypt scribbles). Basically the end of the world has been foretold or whatever. Eva Green puts on a f**king performance that goes on forever, and don't think of it as something bad, it was cray awesome as shiz. Billie Piper finally shows up, so that's cool.

That f**king ending though.
Spoiler
Last week I said it was too early for Victor Frankenstein to, what looked like an accident, bring back someone from the dead. I thought since he was young, that maybe this was the very first time he did it, and then later on in life he tries to replicate it, and THEN we would have our Monster we all know and love.

f**kING NOPE, the ending has Frankenstein's Monster show up at the end and confronting his "father" while tearing in half the accidental zomboid from the previous episode.
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - Episode 5: The Six Ungraspables

All I can say is this: Breaking Bad, you officially have serious competition. (This coming from someone who watched BB from the very beginning every Sunday on AMC and painstakingly waiting for new seasons)

Spoiler
Malvo is one dark, DARK person. People be coming after him real soon. Gus going on the computer searching for him was hilarious! Then the near end with Malvo talking to the community watch guy was un-nerving as fvck!

So many close calls in this episode too, like Lester's clothes washer's contents almost found out... I was actually nervous during that part!
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Just watched it myself. If Billy Bob doesn't get nominated for an award, I'll be sad. The scene between him and the community guy was fantastic. The writing is just superb. His dialogue has a certain weight to it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

BBT deserves AT LEAST a nomination. Even more fitting is a victory.

Rong

First Blood

First Blood

Arrow Season Finale

Spoiler
It was fantastic. I loved how while Ollie was fighting Slade in the present, it was flashbacking to Ollie fighting Slade in the past on the ship. That was a really neat idea.

Also had a feeling something would happen to Detective Lance.

Merlyn lives!
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed