Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,413 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S3E09-10 'The Rains of Castamere' and 'Mhysa'

Fantastic end to the season :'(

Spoiler
God, the Red Wedding was hard to watch. Especially the way they killed Talisa.

I am so happy that they finally let Arya do her coin trick. When I read A Clash of Kings I was a bit disappointed that that didn't make it into the show in season two. Glad they found some way to incorporate it a bit later.

If I have one complaint, it's just a stupid little aesthetic thing. I really wish that the gate that Bran and company had used to go beyond the Wall had a face on it like the one in the book. The whole Weirwood/Old Gods look and feel of the North and the Wall is one of my favorite things in the books.

I loved Dany's final moments as well. Really powerful stuff.
[close]

Again, a really fantastic ending. I cannot wait to jump into season four.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 10, 2014, 01:42:39 PM
Game of Thrones S3E09-10 'The Rains of Castamere' and 'Mhysa'

Fantastic end to the season :'(

Spoiler
God, the Red Wedding was hard to watch. Especially the way they killed Talisa.

I am so happy that they finally let Arya do her coin trick. When I read A Clash of Kings I was a bit disappointed that that didn't make it into the show in season two. Glad they found some way to incorporate it a bit later.

If I have one complaint, it's just a stupid little aesthetic thing. I really wish that the gate that Bran and company had used to go beyond the Wall had a face on it like the one in the book. The whole Weirwood/Old Gods look and feel of the North and the Wall is one of my favorite things in the books.

I loved Dany's final moments as well. Really powerful stuff.
[close]

Again, a really fantastic ending. I cannot wait to jump into season four.
Yeah, I know how you feel about...

Spoiler
Talisa. Brutal, but not very shocking, at least to me. I knew/feared all along that she would be killed off and once she got pregnant, it was kind of a sealed deal. Fantastic performances from the cast though and Michelle Fairley especially.

On a more twisted-funny note...

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

I love the season ending. Gotta love that soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t987p0f9y54#ws

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Ice Cold Gold - The team returns to base camp with the rubies and split into two teams: one to dredge for rubies 4 miles north of camp and the two leaders travel 450 miles north to prospect for gold. Can't wait for next week! preciousgemsandmetals/10

Urusei Yatsura - The first ever episode with Kotatsu-neko. A sad story for a great character, one of the classic episodes of the show! 10/10

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Americans - Season 1

Episode 1 - Pilot
Episode 2- The Clock

This show caught my interest right away. Stellar casting and performances, and a thrilling spy story.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - Episode 1

One hour and one half of well paced character development and tense, real life feeling situations. A stellar watch, can not wait for episode 2! 9/10

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 11, 2014, 07:36:28 PM
The Americans - Season 1

Episode 1 - Pilot
Episode 2- The Clock

This show caught my interest right away. Stellar casting and performances, and a thrilling spy story.

Love this show. 

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Started House Of Cards season 2.

Quite awesome.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 16, 2014, 06:25:35 AM
Started House Of Cards season 2.

Quite awesome.
Quite awesome, indeed.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 16, 2014, 04:07:51 AM
Fargo - Episode 1

One hour and one half of well paced character development and tense, real life feeling situations. A stellar watch, can not wait for episode 2! 9/10

I watched that as well. Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thorton were superb.

Spoiler
The scene when Freeman kills his wife with the hammer was insane as f**k.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

I didn't know that was out already. Nice to hear that it's good. The trailer looked less promising, but I'll give it a watch.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

How was Saul Goodman in it? :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 16, 2014, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 16, 2014, 04:07:51 AM
Fargo - Episode 1

I watched that as well. Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thorton were superb.

Spoiler
The scene when Freeman kills his wife with the hammer was insane as f**k.
[close]
Spoiler
Letting out years and years of frustration will do that! ;D
[close]

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 16, 2014, 05:03:55 PM
How was Saul Goodman in it? :laugh:
Indeed he was!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S04 E03 "Open House"

Definitely one of the better down time episodes of the series. It's nice to see that they finally picked up the kleptomania thing after dropping it for so long.

S04 E04 "Bullet Points"

This one was both funny, intense, and interesting. I quite liked how it set up the plot points that I'm assuming are going to carry over for the rest of the season. And that ending... f**k.

S04 E05 "Shotgun"

This was quite a good episode. It was funny and tense in equal measure on the Jesse and Mike side of things. I winced when Walt put his foot in his mouth at the end there. :-\

S04 E06 "Cornered"

Great episode overall. It was cool seeing Jesse be competent for once. And f**king hell, it's like the writers are trying their hardest to make me dislike Skyler.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

True Detective Episode 1

This be the most captivating f**king damn show I have seen in a long f**king time. Holy shit, this is just too good.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S04 E07 "Problem Dog"

Great episode. I liked seeing more of Jesse dealing with the ramifications of last season's finale, and it's cool the way Hank is entering the big picture again.

"   " S04 E08 "Hermanos"

That was great The ending scenes were especially good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed