Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,011 times)

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Rong on Mar 13, 2014, 12:45:11 AM
Quote from: severen76 on Mar 13, 2014, 12:33:02 AM
From Dusk Till Dawn.

Meh.

Yeah it looks pretty shit, thats without watching it, only saw the trailer

The pilot episode's on Netflix. It takes place during the liquor store shoot out from the first film. I thought it was a prequel series, but it looks like they're gonna be messing the canon of the original film.

In my opinion it should've been set somewhere between the third and first film.

First Blood

First Blood

It looked like a terrible fan film. What's worse is Rodriguez is the mastermind behind it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S03 E13 "Full Measure"

Damn, that was great. Bald Guy #3 got to be pretty badass early on, and the ending was f**king heart stopping. And I was gonna wait a day to start on Season 4. :laugh: How the f**k did you manage to stop there, NA?  :D

BTW, Gus would make for a badass Baxter Stockman. Just sayin'.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2014, 03:06:38 AM

Damn, that was great. Bald Guy #3 got to be pretty badass early on, and the ending was f**king heart stopping. And I was gonna wait a day to start on Season 4. :laugh: How the f**k did you manage to stop there, NA?  :D

To think we had to wait almost 10 months for season 4!!!  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 13, 2014, 03:55:39 AM

To think we had to wait almost 10 months for season 4!!!  :P

Damn, I can't imagine that.

Breaking Bad S04 E01 "Box Cutter"

Well, the new season is off to a great start. That was easily one of the most intense situations yet seen on the show. between this episode and the gambit he pulled off in season three, Gus is now among my top TV villains. He was so damn creepy in this episode, even if I'd predicted what he was going to do fairly quickly.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Couple of eps of bloody, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

some of those end-of-episode pro tips are quite handy, Thanks He-man. Your a top bloke.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

How the f**k did you manage to stop there, NA?  :D

Lack of time, and trying to catch up on Game of Thrones before it comes back :D

It won't be long before I pop in the S4 Blu, though...

Game of Thrones S1E07-8 'You Win Or You Die' and 'The Pointy End'

S1E09-10 'Baelor' and 'Fire And Blood'

Fantastic ending to the season. Just as chilling as it was the first time.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Bob's Burgers. :laugh:

Dear god, this show is the hardest I've laughed in a good while. It's just brilliant!

At first, I was put off because H Jon Benjamin is basically Archer with a family and burger joint, but it don't matter, baby. God it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs#

Rong

Rong

its so f**king funny that show.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spectacular Spider-Man Episodes 1-3

Pretty good show so far. It's not BTAS levels of awesome or anything, but it's good. So many random thoughts came to me, including "Uh, Dr. Connors? Winter Soldier called, he wants his arm back!" :laugh:

So, I just polished off the first disc of Spectacular Spider-Man. Not bad, not bad. The Goblin arc was actually kind of awesome, even if I didn't fall for the red herring for a second. TASM 2 seems to be drawing from that a bit, I think. Other random thoughts:

-Must be kind of annoying for Peter that someone keeps shining Spider-Man themed spotlights on him once an episode. ;)

-"Midtown Drama Magnet." f**kin' magnets, how do they work?

-I like how Sandman and Rhino were just comic relief thugs who kept showing up for multiple episodes before getting their powers. It was a nice touch. Also, it was cool that they used Ultimate Rhino's name for what was basically the 616 version.

-I also kind of like this Norman Osborn. "You're in a no whining zone, Harry." :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Soul Eater- Episode 51

The whole final episode could just be renamed to Maka Albarn is a f**king badass.

Hypest ending I've seen in a long time. No bullshit, just pure standing the f**k up for your own beliefs to beat the shit out of the villain. Show got surprisingly dark too, over time. That screaming. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Spoiler
I should probably read the manga seeing as the anime deviates from it and I doubt this is going to get the whole Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood treatment in the near future. :P
[close]

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Space Dandy: I'm Never Remembering You, Baby

Content-wise, this isn't all that different from other episodes in the series. But the tone is so much... darker. This is partly because of the cruder, desaturated, charcoal-on-paper minimalist style, partly because of the weird tones in the music, partly because the humor is much more muted, partly because some of it is downright disturbing. The whole mind-control aspect feels invasive. Everything comes across as so much more ominous than it could have been. I dig it. I just don't know why.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Puella Magi Madoka Magica-Episodes 6-12
Spoiler

On a little side note I started rewatching a while ago but everything else got in the way so only now am I finishing it. :P
[close]
Or as I like to call it: Tearing My f**king Heart Out With a Rusty Blade: The Anime

I love this show, I'm just gonna leave it at that. Anybody who decries it as childish or girlish due to the artwork without knowing anything about the story, or the route it eventually takes are missing out on something great. On this second watch I especially noticed just how wonderful the animation is, especially during the last two episodes, it's downright gorgeous. It's up there with a lot of wonderfully animated films and for a 12 episode series that says a lot. Lord knows just how good the movie must look. :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So, I finished up Season 1 of Spectacular Spider-Man. It turned out to be a very, very enjoyable show. The black suit/Venom arc was quite well done, and Keaton really let out his young Ocelot voice when doing the symbiote. Other random thoughts:

-As well handled as the black suit stuff was, I laughed my ass off when Peter's mental battle with the symbiote turned into an extended flashback that lifted scenes, shots, and dialogue from the Raimi films. They weren't even being subtle about it.

-This Gwen > Emma Stone. Just saiyan'.

-I'm a bit disappointed in Tombstone, since I was hoping that the "Big Man" would turn out to be Kingpin. Also, John Jameson went into space and hasn't turned into a werewolf once. What the hell.

-"You're the disease, they're the cure." No Peter, you are not Marion Cobretti. Stop stealing his lines.

-Uncle Ben solves everything. He's the new nanomachines.

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S2E01-3 'The North Remembers', 'The Night Lands', and 'What Is Dead May Never Die'

I had forgotten just how great the scenes on the Iron Islands and Dragonstone are.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed