Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 506,043 times)

Rong

Rong

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 08, 2014, 11:55:45 AM
Quote from: Rong on Mar 08, 2014, 11:36:14 AM
True Detective Ep 4

Holy f**king shit that tracking shot, dat episode dat everything.... best shit ive seen on tv for some time. if they don't get a emmy for that ep ill be f**ked...

if you arent watching this show or planning to, suck a bag of dicks.

I'm recording it. Gonna marathon it when they've all aired, if I can wait.

not sure how many eps there is, im gonna have to rewatch them all, so much in them.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Rong on Mar 08, 2014, 12:17:52 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Mar 08, 2014, 11:55:45 AM
Quote from: Rong on Mar 08, 2014, 11:36:14 AM
True Detective Ep 4

Holy f**king shit that tracking shot, dat episode dat everything.... best shit ive seen on tv for some time. if they don't get a emmy for that ep ill be f**ked...

if you arent watching this show or planning to, suck a bag of dicks.

I'm recording it. Gonna marathon it when they've all aired, if I can wait.

not sure how many eps there is, im gonna have to rewatch them all, so much in them.

I think some guys in my Instagram are on episode 7. So there seems to be a fair few.

Rong

Rong

im at ep 6 atm

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

There's going to be eight episodes in total this season. The finale is this week.

Nightmare Asylum

Really want to watch this show. Had a bunch of people telling me about how much I would love it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S02 E07 "Negro y Azul"

Well, that was certainly an interesting way to open an episode. :laugh: It's always cool seeing Danny Trejo, and Jesse's landlord... unf.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Classic episode! BB has a knack for epic opening scenes

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 08, 2014, 11:41:15 PMJesse's landlord... unf.

Krysten Ritter. UNF indeed.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E08 "Better Call Saul"

That was f**king great. The moment the colorful ski masks popped up again I lost it. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

True Detective Episode 1

Ho
ly
f**k

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S02 E09 "4 Days Out"

This was funny and dramatic all at once. They easily rename the episode "Pinkman f**ks Up... Again." And we got to see Walt MacGuyver something together, so that's a plus.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 09, 2014, 05:24:36 AM
True Detective Episode 1

Ho
ly
f**k

Yep 8)

Breaking Bad S01 E10 "Over"

That was a great episode. It functioned as a semi-quiet moment, but there was great stuff there nonetheless. DIY Walt was pretty cool, and the Battle of the Bald at his party was kind of awesome. And the ending was pretty damn spectacular. The episode really underlines the transformation Walt has undergone over the first two seasons, and Cranston has pulled it off beautifully.

Vepariga

Vepariga

10 episodes of Close Encounters. Good shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S02 E11 "Mandala"

That was some tense shit. And surprise, Pinkman f**ks up again. At this rate, Need for Speed is gonna consist of him crashing every five minutes. :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 09, 2014, 05:24:36 AM
True Detective Episode 1

Ho
ly
f**k

Push through man it gets so gewd

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S02 E12 "Phoenix"

Well, that ended in a fairly disturbing and heartbreaking manner. :-\  I gotta admit, though, I was so rooting for Q to kick the f**kup's ass. And he got to talk space travel as well. That was too cool. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed