Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,966 times)

Rong

Rong

True detective ep 1

Wow believe the hype.

Would have to be the best shot tv series on TV right now, cinematographer is the guy who shot Animal Kingdom, Snowtown, and Top of the Lake, there's some absolutely amazing shots in this, acting's great, although it does have a xfilesly / zodiac theme / feel to it, can identify with Rust, love his wack ass theory's. Also love the Soundtrack dat T bone Burnett.

Strangely it Kinda makes me wanna visit the south more.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Errgghh, I need to start watching that. Soon. Dat Cary Fukunaga.

Quote from: Rong on Mar 06, 2014, 10:54:25 AM
Strangely it Kinda makes me wanna visit the south more.
You haven't truly experienced America til you've taken in the majestic sights of its decrepit Down South trailer parks.

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S1E01 'Winter Is Coming'

Aww yeah 8)

Felt a bit strange watching it this time and knowing what lies ahead for the characters, though. Planning on having the TV series well underway and the fifth book done by the weekend :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2014, 03:29:02 PM
Game of Thrones S1E01 'Winter Is Coming'

Aww yeah 8)

Felt a bit strange watching it this time and knowing what lies ahead for the characters, though. Planning on having the TV series well underway and the fifth book done by the weekend :)

I remember watching it for the first time and having a really hard time keepin track of all the names and places. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, yup. For about half first season I had no clue who was who, and just when I was starting to get the hang of everything the second season came and threw more characters at me :D

The books definitely helped me out in that regard.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

True Detective getting so much love, I'm gonna have to get on that as well...

but for now, I'm smiling way too much. I could watch this series over and over. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEipG31iAC4#

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Kill la Kill-Episode 21

Just gonna post what I posted in the thread. :P

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 07, 2014, 03:51:46 AM
OH MY f**kING GOD

Spoiler
That was so f**king crazy, I nearly thought Mako actually died there and I literally was on the verge of a break down only for me to enter a cacophony of f**k yea's when that f**king blade went and f**king sent Nui flying through the air.

I then proceeded to yell f**k yeah even more for the remainder of the episode once Ryuko starting tearing Junketsu off, holy f**k it was the hypest shit, and that last shot of her covered in blood:

Spoiler
Mako is so hardcore btw, love her. ;D ;D ;D
[close]
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S1E02-4 'The Kingsroad', 'Lord Snow', and 'Cripples, Bastards, And Broken Things'

Feels really great revisiting all of this (though after seeing just how complex things get in the books, I find it crazy thinking that during my first viewing of season one I was kind of overwhelmed by just how much was going on :D ).

Vertigo

Vertigo

Just dropped a bunch of monies on the entire collection of Breaking Bad, on Bluray. If I listen really closely, I think I can hear my wallet crying.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Arrow - Season 1

Pilot
Honor Thy Father

I had watched the pilot episode before and decided it was time to move on. So far it's good, but not great. There's definitely room for improvement, especially in the acting department (Amell can be a bit stiff). But it is my understanding that the show doesn't really get going until the later half of Season 1 or maybe even starting with Season 2. But I will watch on.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 07, 2014, 11:38:23 PM
Arrow - Season 1

Pilot
Honor Thy Father

I had watched the pilot episode before and decided it was time to move on. So far it's good, but not great. There's definitely room for improvement, especially in the acting department (Amell can be a bit stiff). But it is my understanding that the show doesn't really get going until the later half of Season 1 or maybe even starting with Season 2. But I will watch on.

It has a few strong episodes early on, but it doesn't fully hit its stride until episode fourteen.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 07, 2014, 11:38:23 PM
Arrow - Season 1

Pilot
Honor Thy Father

UNF, Sweeps was almost going to abandon the show until he saw that I wasn't lying when I said it would get better. DO IT FOR SWEEPS!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Vertigo on Mar 07, 2014, 10:35:34 PM
Just dropped a bunch of monies on the entire collection of Breaking Bad, on Bluray. If I listen really closely, I think I can hear my wallet crying.
The blu-rays will awaken, throw your wallet across the room and say ala Heisenberg style: "Stay out of my territory." :laugh:
IF I had a blu player I would have gotten the barrel set... in time I guess.

Part 1 season finale of Gold Rush. Interesting segments, next week looks really good! Gonna watch an ep of Urusei Yatsura then going to sleep.

Rong

Rong

True Detective Ep 4

Holy f**king shit that tracking shot, dat episode dat everything.... best shit ive seen on tv for some time. if they don't get a emmy for that ep ill be f**ked...

if you arent watching this show or planning to, suck a bag of dicks.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Rong on Mar 08, 2014, 11:36:14 AM
True Detective Ep 4

Holy f**king shit that tracking shot, dat episode dat everything.... best shit ive seen on tv for some time. if they don't get a emmy for that ep ill be f**ked...

if you arent watching this show or planning to, suck a bag of dicks.

I'm recording it. Gonna marathon it when they've all aired, if I can wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed