Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,200 times)

Aspie

Aspie

overhyped amirite rage

First Blood

First Blood

Game of Thrones Season Three

The Climb
The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Second Sons
The Rains of Castamere
Mhysa

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 03, 2014, 07:17:21 PM
Game of Thrones Season Three

The Climb
The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Second Sons
The Rains of Castamere
Mhysa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t987p0f9y54#ws

That 'feel good' ending. 8)

I really loved the development of Jaime in this season and the chemistry he had with Brienne was perfect. Really looking forward to seeing where that picks up in Season 4. Doesn't look like it will part much from the books, but it's nevertheless going to be interesting.

Spoiler
Not to mention that Jaime will be around for the Purple Wedding and that we saw a short clip of a Margaery/Brienne scene in the behind-the-scenes video a while ago. Those two never had any interaction in the books, as far as I know. Looking forward to it. :)
[close]

Eva

Eva

True Detective ep7

Loved it. I fear this series might come to a grim end for our detectives. They've embarked on their own personal journey into the Heart of Darkness and there's no turning back. And they know this won't end well for them.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 03, 2014, 07:20:40 PM
That 'feel good' ending. 8)

It was very much needed after episode nine. Goddamn, can't wait for season four now. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 03, 2014, 07:32:09 PMIt was very much needed after episode nine.

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective S01 E07 "After You've Gone"

Yet another great episode. The finale is going to have to be insane to wrap all this up.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

(Breaking Bad is fantastic.)

Just saw the latest Space Dandy. It was particularly WTF and I don't say that lightly about this show.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E05 "Gray Matter"

Yet another very good episode. It has Cranston's best acting in the series so far, and Hank's multiple failed attempts at making a sports metaphor were pretty damn funny.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 02, 2014, 10:32:18 PM
overhyped amirite rage

I shall have to investigate and see Aspie.

I shall have see.

Cvalda has a point. I think she used to hunt and kill Anime while bored a few years back. She was like that bounty hunter, but there were no bounties. Just hunting.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I don't hate anime -- just most anime that isn't Oshii :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E06 "Crazy Handful of Nothin'"

Shit just got real. This episode is probably my favorite so far.Kind of makes me wish I paid attention in chemistry class.

Fulminated Mercury /10

Nightmare Asylum

Going on an awesome journey, man. I've been stuck in a bit of a hiatus since finishing season three, but the show really is great.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E07 "A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal"

Yep, I'm gonna keep watching. Easily one of the funniest episodes so far. The robbery was great, and the shoplifting subplot was much funnier than I expected.

Spoiler
"You look like... Lex Luthor."

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 05, 2014, 03:39:11 AM
Going on an awesome journey, man. I've been stuck in a bit of a hiatus since finishing season three, but the show really is great.

Well, I've got a ways before I catch up with you. :laugh:

Breaking Bad S02 E01 "Seven Thirty-Seven"

Oh shit. OH SHIT.

Breaking Bad S02 E02 "Grilled"

Well, that episode was intense as f**k. Tío was pretty amusing, and Hank got to be genuinely bad ass for a bit there.

Breaking Bad S01 E03-04 "Bit by a Dead Bee" and "Down"

Episode three was a decent enough continuation from where episode two left off. It wasn't the best in the series, but still pretty good. Episode four, on the other hand, just felt like filler. It was basically forty minutes of people being horrible to each other, and then ten minutes of stuff that was actually interesting.

Breaking Bad S02 E05-06 "Breakage" and "Peekaboo"

A big step up from episodes three and four. These two were some of the best in the series so far. Oh, and that one meth head was totally reminding me of Trevor from GTA V. :laugh:

Skank skank skank /10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed