Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,121 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 28, 2014, 11:26:13 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Jan 28, 2014, 11:25:32 PM
At least we got a feature length film out of it.

With one of my favorite on-screen villains of all time, even! :)

"Do you know what your sin is?"
:D
QuoteSecrets are not my concern. Keeping them is. 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Kill la Kill - Episode 16

-Vague/Minor Spoilers Ahead-

Most revealing (take that as you will, because it goes both ways), sexiest, and most visually hilarious episode yet. Amazing character moments throughout and some awesome reveals... but really, this was Satsuki's episode. Seeing her look as she does here around her Mother had her both emotionally and literally bare and it was amazing, adding a lot of depth to her character. I almost feel like there will be a group of people that will hate what's been going on with her, but I think it's precisely what needs to be shown of her character at this point.

This also had some of the best handled, most visually striking and hilariously presented exposition I've seen in any show, making itself very self aware but never uninteresting, despite the fact that Mako keeps falling asleep. But Mako fell asleep on a battlefield before, so...

Oh, and as for the Grand Bathhouse scene, I thought it was equal parts unnerving and sexy in a obviously taboo, yet surprisingly mature way. The show really does get away with a lot of sexual material, but this really took it to a different level and I think it was well-deserved and served a compelling purpose for Ragyo and Satsuki. Again: unnerving, but very sexy.

Needless to say... loved it all.

PS- New opening and closing credits are both really nice, particularly the opening which is entirely fitting for the show, though the ending credits are off-beat and a bit ironic with a focus on Mako being a strange choice along with the cutesy style (similar to Space Dandy's Japanese outro)... but I can't help but love it, even though it's entirely out of a different show as it would seem. I suppose the point is getting a glimpse into Mako's mind though, which is both sweet and odd at the same time. Like her Mom's croquettes.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I agree with everything you said, but I like the new opening and ending a lot more than the first ones.

Vickers

Vepariga

Vepariga

Kill La Kill ep 16 was f**king amaze.

new intro and credits are awesome

Satsuki and her mother, UNF,shocked but I UNF'd  :'(

Mako Xeno,Mako Grey,Mako Snore f**king LOL.

ShadowPred

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S02 E12 "Tremors"

Meh. It was mainly filler aside from a few key developments. Also, gotta lol at Katie Cassidy's goofy drunk acting.

Spoiler
They basically remade the after credits scene from Arkham Origins, only with Bronze Tiger instead of Deathstroke. :laugh: I'm guessing that's the set up for another spinoff.
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

This show is awesomely demented and even a little brilliant.

Spoiler
[close]

Hup!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 01, 2014, 04:24:30 AM

This show is awesomely demented and even a little brilliant.

Spoiler
[close]

Hup!

That pic alone should get the entire forum to watch the show now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hup!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hup! c:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Cvaldaaaaaaaa

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed