Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,148 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 27, 2014, 04:40:36 PM
Oh, you're in for some great television. Let me ask, have you read any of Doyle's original stories before?

No, so I'm going in with a blank slate and hooked for sure.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That's a good way to go in. Definitely no need to have read the stories beforehand. The biggest thing it adds is picking up on the countless references and allusions that the show is full of.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 27, 2014, 01:01:58 AM
Black Sails - I.

This was f**king great. I liked almost all those characters for one reason or another. Hard to put into words really. If I had to pick a favorite character it would be Captain Flint's quartermaster and right hand man, Gates.

Anyway the effects were great and to my surprise this episode was directed by Neil Marshall, who did a Game of Thrones episode.

lets not forget "Dog Soldiers" or "The Decent" shall we.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 27, 2014, 01:01:58 AM
Black Sails - I.

This was f**king great. I liked almost all those characters for one reason or another. Hard to put into words really. If I had to pick a favorite character it would be Captain Flint's quartermaster and right hand man, Gates.

Anyway the effects were great and to my surprise this episode was directed by Neil Marshall, who did a Game of Thrones episode.

I have it recorded, glad it's getting some buzz. Bay's name has made me out it off a bit, too   :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlestar Galactica

RIP Season One

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2014, 03:52:47 AM
Battlestar Galactica

RIP Season One

What'd you think of that ending?

Breaking Bad S3E06-07 'Sunset' and 'One Minute'

Ho-lee shit. An absolutely fantastic pair of episodes right there.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 28, 2014, 04:45:35 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2014, 03:52:47 AM
Battlestar Galactica

RIP Season One

What'd you think of that ending?
I was all like.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Caught up on Helix.

It's losing me. I think when watching a show becomes more of a chore or and obligation than a joy, then it might be time to give it up. Nothing's happening. The show treads water, and that's about it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Space Dandy - Episode 4

The space zombie story to end them all. Ironically, I think at this point, the show would be breaking a rule of its own if it began a continuing storyline, and I'm okay with that. The show's final episode could be the entire cast dying and it wouldn't even be sad because in the next non-existent episode they'd be alive again. I'm pretty sure this is why the whole space-time continuum line pulling deal was demonstrated in the very first episode.

This show fills the void that Duck Dodgers left in me.

Rong

Rong

^ it was a fun ep, I like that it's breaking it's rules keeps it fresh, love the alien designs.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Lol f**king Space Dandy, I just lol'd the entire time. Freaking Dandy and his universe altering powers is just gonna fix it all.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Just started Firefly, only three episodes in and I think it's pretty great. In a few days I'm sure I'll love it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jan 28, 2014, 07:57:28 PM
Just started Firefly, only three episodes in and I think it's pretty great. In a few days I'm sure I'll love it.

And by the end you will be crying and cursing Fox in your dreams.

First Blood

First Blood

At least we got a feature length film out of it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 28, 2014, 11:25:32 PM
At least we got a feature length film out of it.

With one of my favorite on-screen villains of all time, even! :)

"Do you know what your sin is?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed