Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,067 times)

Rong

Rong

Do it id totes join in but I'm usually at work in meetings at that time :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Depends if Sweeps agrees to it, but I'm sure he will. We wait freaking hours for Veps to get him to stream Arrow, and we're always internally screaming because of it. Spending the time watching other stuff in the mean time should definitely help.

Rong

Rong

Thing is you guys will blaze through it, 8eps at 45 min a season. Dat hbo

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Cowboy Bebop Ep. 1-3

I'm hooked.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 24, 2013, 08:14:59 PM
Cowboy Bebop Ep. 1-3

I'm hooked.

This show is so much full of pump, omg, the best f**king stuff to stream.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Family Guy; Season 12 Ep 06.

Spoiler

brian is kill

no
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Nov 25, 2013, 07:11:56 PM

Spoiler

brian is kill

no
[close]
He'll be back.

Spoiler
In Season 13. At least for a cameo or something.
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 25, 2013, 07:13:01 PM

Spoiler

brian is kill

no
[close]
He'll be back.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I dunno man, that seemed pretty final. And the episode just... ends. They may use him for flashbacks/cameos or something, but he's gone for good, I suspect.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Holy shit.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Nov 25, 2013, 07:17:51 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 25, 2013, 07:13:01 PM

Spoiler

brian is kill

no
[close]
He'll be back.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I dunno man, that seemed pretty final. And the episode just... ends. They may use him for flashbacks/cameos or something, but he's gone for good, I suspect.
[close]
Watched it too, I am quite ok with what they did. The beginning was very offensive too.
Spoiler
The jean jacket part was priceless tho  :P
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Cowboy Bebop Ep. 4-6

Goddamn episode 5 and 6 were some pretty heavy shit, especially 5.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Doctor Who S01E12-13 "Bad Wolf"/"The Parting of the Ways"

The grand finale of Series 1, and man, what a finale it is. Not the best the season has to offer (that's an honour distinctly held by "The Empty Child"/"The Doctor Dances"), but it's up there. Especially the ending. That last scene never fails to bring forth the emotions. I feel sad again watching Eccleston go, knowing he'll likely never don the leather jacket again. But at the same time, I'm glad to be able to watch Tennant take on the role once more.

SiL

SiL

Eccleston really doesn't seem to have any love for Dr Who beyond being glad to have done it once and got a positive reaction from kids who liked the show.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Kill la Kill - Episode 9

The show is paced perfectly, managing to pull off 24 minutes per-episode and make it feel worth it on a week-to-week viewing basis. It really does not screw around, whether it's with an astounding battle scene, interesting character developments, or hilarious dialogue and animation; the fact that they pull that off and make it worth not simply marathoning is something a lot of shows, including (if not especially) some hour-long dramas should learn from, as to not make them simple DVR backups or downloads put on hold.

Oh, and they do it without dangling a clear end goal for the viewer to gawk over, as they're disappointed by the protagonists not reaching it week-by-week. The structure itself is interesting, strange, and funny in nature. This episode really encapsulated all of the things that make the show so amazing, causing me to slip into what I'm quite sure may be a seizure from the time it starts to the end just due to how overwhelmed with "awesome" I am. The show is a reminder that it's good to have fun, and that fun can be utterly stimulating when done right. Nothing right now is doing it better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed