Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,063 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 12, 2013, 04:01:14 AM
Season Six is okay after the epic fifth season. Balthazar is pretty cool.

Yeah, he was pretty cool in his first appearance. I look forward to seeing more of him.

From what I've heard season six has a lot of interesting ideas and stories and then, by the end, it doesn't really know what to do with them.

Supernatural S6E04-07 'Weekend At Bobby's', 'Live Free Or TwiHard', 'You Can't Handle The Truth', and 'Family Matters'

I'm actually liking season six a lot so far. Maybe things change as it goes on, but I haven't really noticed a drop in quality just yet. If anything, I just wish that Castiel's civil war storyline would come a bit more into the forefront, but there's still a long ways to go in the season. I'm loving the more personal story between Sam and Dean (and Samuel), and I thought the revelations of the last episode were handled really well. The whole alpha thing is a pretty interesting concept as well.

As standalone episodes, I loved getting a better look at Bobby's life in 'Weekend At Bobby's', and the parts parodying Twilight and modern vampire representations in 'Live Free Or TwiHard' were hilarious :D

S6E08-11 'All Dogs Go To Heaven', 'Clap Your Hands If You Believe', 'Caged Heat', and 'Appointment In Samarra'

That last episode was bleak as hell :'( Fantastic ending, though. I really loved the Raiders of the Lost Ark reference and the pizza man jokes in 'Caged Heat' :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 12, 2013, 04:21:53 AM
Arrow S01 E19 "Unfinished Business"

Another good episode, with solid character development and action.

Arrow S01 E20 "Home Invasion"

Eh, this one was kind of a mixed. There were too many plot threads going on at once to really work as a whole.

You're getting close to the end now. Prepare yourself. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 12, 2013, 12:00:21 PMThat last episode was bleak as hell :'( Fantastic ending, though. I really loved the Raiders of the Lost Ark reference and the pizza man jokes in 'Caged Heat' :D

Someone pointed out on Tumblr how amazing it would be if the pizza man was...

Spoiler
..Gabriel. ;D
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 12, 2013, 09:32:45 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 12, 2013, 12:00:21 PMThat last episode was bleak as hell :'( Fantastic ending, though. I really loved the Raiders of the Lost Ark reference and the pizza man jokes in 'Caged Heat' :D

Someone pointed out on Tumblr how amazing it would be if the pizza man was...

Spoiler
..Gabriel. ;D
[close]

Anything to bring him back into the show would be very OK in my book! :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Seems like most archangels have a following in heaven. I can't help but think that Balthazar must have been one of Gabriels.

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't seen very much of him yet, but yeah, I can kind of see that. Gabriel definitely has Balthazar beat right now, though :P

Speaking of archangels
Spoiler
do they ever show Michael again? I know Lucifer comes back in season seven in the form of visions or something.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nope, no Michael. :(

Nightmare Asylum

Huh, makes you wonder... I guess what little I know about seasons eight's finale and angels either doesn't affect archangels or
Spoiler
didn't reach the cage.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 12, 2013, 10:01:22 PM
Huh, makes you wonder... I guess what little I know about seasons eight's finale and angels either doesn't affect archangels or
Spoiler
didn't reach the cage.
[close]

I suppose not.

Spoiler
The angels fell from Heaven, but Lucifer and Michael were not in Heaven, so...
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Very true. Can't wait to get to season 8, so I can see what events lead up to that.

I'm liking 6 a lot more than I thought I would so far, but I haven't really heard much of anything good about 7 and the Leviathans from anyone on or off the internet.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Season 6 was just okay in my opinion, but Season 7, yeah, that was pretty bad. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Season 7, you'll see the rise of Dick.

Nightmare Asylum

I hear he has a pretty powerful bite.

First Blood

First Blood

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 12, 2013, 10:20:23 PM
Season 7, you'll see the rise of Dick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed