Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,325 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy shit, you tore through season 5  :o

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

American Horror Story.  One of my friends brought the first season over and made me watch the first few episodes.  Its good but I still don't see the cause for rabid. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Jessica Lange. Keep watching, gets more awesome as it goes along, each season better than the next.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's over.

Breaking Bad series finale.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 05, 2013, 06:47:34 AM
It's over.

Breaking Bad series finale.
So what did you think of the series overall (and the finale)?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm too depressed to talk about it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Interestingly, I thnk the ending has a different emotional effect on people that were able to gun through and view it like a marathon as opposed to those who watched it week by week. Oddly it seems to leave more of a void for marathoners where as for the week by week watchers, it has a major feeling of simply being content and even a bit joyful with the fact that it ended so perfectly. But really, the overlap is knowing that it ended perfectly.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The Walking Dead

Season 4 - "Indifference"

Damn this episode is getting deep. ;3;

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 05, 2013, 04:56:35 AM
Well, there's only more to come.

Spoiler
Manu Bennett. 8)
[close]

So happy when they said he was gonna be a season two regular.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E11 "Trust but Verify"

Not bad at all.  The whole masked robber thing worked out reasonably well.

Spoiler
"You're forgetting one thing- I'm the man with the grenade launcher."
[close]

Diggle FTW.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 05, 2013, 07:57:01 PM

I was happy with how it ended.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 06, 2013, 03:29:22 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 05, 2013, 07:57:01 PM

I was happy with how it ended.
So was I. Still depressed about it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E12 "Vertigo"

Very fun episode, but I enjoyed the flashbacks to the island more than the actual plot. It may not have been the case if the bad guy wasn't a cockney metrosexual. But that ending.. damn, that was some cold shit, Ollie. And speaking of the island, I'm back to not knowing what the hell is going on there. I thought I knew, but the last two episodes have thrown that out of whack.

First Blood

First Blood

Ah yes, The Count.  :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E13 "Betrayal"

Goooooddddddd. The villains weren't bad for typical baddie-the-week types. They'd fit in nicely in the old Hulk TV show. :laugh: Jokes aside, the stakes were properly high, and the personal drama was all relevant to the themes of the episode. The ending was pretty badass, too, but the Netflix description of the next episode sounds like it doesn't quite live up to that.

Spoiler
Aw yeah, Slade Wilson. The next few flashbacks are gonna be good, I think. Never would've pegged Deathstroke for an Aussie, lol. Also, I think I have the overarching plot figured out.

Spoiler
Tommy's Dad, who's also the Dark Archer, has some scheme in mind to get back at the city for the death of his wife. Am I close?
[close]
[close]

Arrow S01 E14 "The Odyssey"

I went in expecting a filler episode, and it turned out to be one of the best so far. The whole thing was just so incredibly badass, from start to finish. It's like we're finally getting to see more of Ollie's transition from rich douche to hardcore survivalist badass. I should also say what I've been meaning to for a while now, namely that Felicity Smoak is awesome. 8)

Spoiler
Deathstroke v. Deathstroke was awesome, as was the whole of Slade's attack on the camp. Also, I think I have this figured out. The Island = Deadly Prey + Tomb Raider (2013).
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed