Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,446 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S3E03 'Bad Day at Black Rock'

Had a ton of fun with this one. I fail to understand the negative feedback that Bella supposedly received. And on the topic of Bella, I loved the Lugosi and Talbot references. Also... "I'm Batman" 8)

Cool seeing more of Gordon, too.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 16, 2013, 01:06:16 PM
Supernatural S3E03 'Bad Day at Black Rock'

Had a ton of fun with this one. I fail to understand the negative feedback that Bella supposedly received. And on the topic of Bella, I loved the Lugosi and Talbot references. Also... "I'm Batman" 8)

Cool seeing more of Gordon, too.
The sacrifices the Winchesters have to make. :'(

Spoiler
[close]

I don't mind Bella myself.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S3E04-07 'Sin City', 'Bedtime Stories', 'Red Sky At Morning', and 'Fresh Blood'

This season has been quite dark, which is fitting given Sam and Dean's race against the clock. Bella has been a very fun addition to the cast so far, and the Gordon stuff in that last episode as fantastic. Never expected them to go in that direction with the character, but it made for an excellent episode.

I'm kind of curious about what Ruby did with the Colt...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 16, 2013, 07:34:33 PM
Supernatural S3E04-07 'Sin City', 'Bedtime Stories', 'Red Sky At Morning', and 'Fresh Blood'

This season has been quite dark, which is fitting given Sam and Dean's race against the clock. Bella has been a very fun addition to the cast so far, and the Gordon stuff in that last episode as fantastic. Never expected them to go in that direction with the character, but it made for an excellent episode.

I'm kind of curious about what Ruby did with the Colt...

At this point, how do you think Season 3 is going to end?

I remember asking First Blood the very same question a year or two ago. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Well, it's quite obvious that Dead doesn't die (permanently), seeing as he's still kicking in the most recent season :D

Hearing them refer to Sam as the Anti-Chirst reminded me of something that I heard a while back, that Dean is an avatar of good or something like that, and Sam is evil. I'm kind of guessing that that may come into play by the end of the season. Maybe the brothers serve some sort of purpose they have to fulfill and some supernatural force simply doesn't want them to die yet. I'm going to assume that the 'boss' that the Crossroads Demon mentioned to Sam was Lucifer. Since he's the one holding all of the cards, maybe he's that force.

Beyond that, I'm utterly clueless :D
[close]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

halfway through my second watch-through of LOST. So many feels...  :'(

Spoiler
Boone...Shannon...Charlie...Eko...So many more to come...
Spoiler
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[close]
[close]

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

Just finished deadwood season 1- impressed so far.

Really high production values

Amazing cast :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Wander Over Yonder

The preview was just so ...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 16, 2013, 07:53:51 PM
Spoiler
Well, it's quite obvious that Dead doesn't die
[close]
Unless you are in strange aeons.

Vepariga

Vepariga

American Horror Story Asylum eps 1-3

continuing tonight.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Twin Peaks Episode 1-3

I feel like a stumbled into a crazy person's head.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I decided to give Top Of The Lake another try for the last two or three episodes, and it does have deeper significance than it initially conveys, and becomes quite compulsive viewing. Also has lots of character development and interactions, some subtle, others emphatically not. That said, it's still thoroughly miserable.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S3E08-10 'A Very Supernatural Christmas', 'Malleus Maleficarum', and 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me'

The Christmas episode was actually rather heartwarming (except for the whole evil Pagan gods and fingernail thing :P ), and 'Malleus Maleficarum' had a very interesting take on witches and had one big revelation on the demons that I certainly didn't see coming. 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me' was a bit jarring a first, but it wound up having some of the best moments of the season so far. Dean's confrontation with himself in his mind was chilling, and when he admitted his fears to Sam I really began to feel the stakes rising (especially with a mere six episodes left in the season). Loved the glimpses of Bobby's backstory as well.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2013, 07:02:22 PM'Dream A Little Dream Of Me' was a bit jarring a first, but it wound up having some of the best moments of the season so far. Dean's confrontation with himself in his mind was chilling.

Was that the one with Demon Dean?

Not that you've see a bit more of the character, how do you like Bobby?

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, that's the one.

And I'm loving Bobby so far. I seem to remember an old post where you said that you liked him as a father figure more than John, and I'm definitely beginning to see that. His advice is always helpful, and his episodes are always a lot of fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed