Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,801 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Really? I didn't have any problem with it. It wasn't anything spectacular, but I didn't notice anything particularly wrong with it, either.

Definitely no worse than the boar with the vendetta against Sawyer in the first season :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Aw man, maybe it's because I was aware of that general concensus going in, but I was just cringing the whole time... I almost wanted to skip it, only because of how bad it was making one of my favorite shows look. Just brutal, boring, pointless, and a flashback portion of pure AGONY. Made Jack insufferable and I thought the twist was going to be that the Tai hooker actually had a penis the entire time.

I didn't mind the boar in S1 because I got Lord of the Flies vibes, and it worked as a metaphor for something much greater (also, the hunting/bonding stuff between Kate and Sawyer was great).

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 06, 2013, 03:08:33 AM
I thought the twist was going to be that the Tai hooker actually had a penis the entire time.

... :D

I was expecting the Tai chick's insight to be a bit more important overall, I'll definitely say that.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 06, 2013, 03:08:33 AM
I didn't mind the boar in S1 because I got Lord of the Flies vibes, and it worked as a metaphor for something much greater (also, the hunting/bonding stuff between Kate and Sawyer was great).

Aye, the chemistry between the characters and the meaning behind it was quite interesting (reminded me of BSG's 'Scar', actually). I guess I just found the concept to be a little bit out there, even for Lost.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 05, 2013, 10:21:14 PM
Superman: The Animated Series

The Last Son of Krypton Part 1
The Last Son of Krypton Part 2

Yeah, Jor-El is a badass here too. 8)

My man. The Last Son of Krypton trilogy is a perfect origin movie. 8)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dexter S8E04 "Scar Tissue"

I'd been enjoying the season up to this point. Now, I love it. I just pray that they keep this good momentum going.

Also, I now have the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' song stuck in my head.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Attack On Titan Episodes 10-17

gooddamn... :o :o :o :o :o

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 06, 2013, 07:34:06 PM

dat ass doe

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Maison Ikkoku - Yagami Screams! Yotsuya is the new tutor! : Yagami is determined to be with Godai, no matter how much Kyoko stops her plans. Since Godai is no longer tutoring her, Yotsuya offers to help and this is one person on the planet you don't want to do be your tutor! After hearing Yagami scream, Godai and Kyoko naturally expect the worst... I adore this show, gets better and better with each episode!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 06, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

dat ass doe

I stop watching but everyone is saying "watch episode 17!!!" I take it the female titan's appeared. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Lie on Aug 06, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
I stop watching but everyone is saying "watch episode 17!!!" I take it the female titan's appeared. ;)
you know
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE NOT CAUGHT UP f**kER

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 06, 2013, 10:38:48 PM
you know

???

Have I offended thou with the words "Female Titan"?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 06, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

dat ass doe

:laugh:

Quote from: Lie on Aug 06, 2013, 10:43:37 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 06, 2013, 10:38:48 PM
you know

???

Have I offended thou with the words "Female Titan"?

You're posting spoilers mang. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lie

Lie

But there have been female titans eating people.

Spoiler
Not as feminine as the Female Type Titan but still with long hair and feminine anime eyes.
[close]

I didn't see that as a spoiler. I can't talk attack on titan it'll just end with me posting some manga chapter out of spite. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Lie, I f**king swear...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed