Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,033 times)

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Beware the Batman on Cartoon Network. I am really trying to like this show, but...it's just awful.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 28, 2013, 04:36:27 AM
Bah, oh well. Can't wait to continue the rest of the series.
Excellent.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 28, 2013, 03:10:43 AM
Battlestar Galactica- Mini Series

I'm loving it so far, and I can tell this is my kind of show.

Spoiler
We're going to Earf! Yes, maybe, no? I don't know, but the mythology that they show has me intrigued so far.

Also, Sharon
is a f**king Cylon?!  :o Didn't see that coming. Loved that ending.
[close]

Perfect intro into the series.

Fantastic! You are in for one hell of a ride!

And as far as your spoiler goes, you are in for a lot of surprises ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Maison Ikkoku - High School Girl Power! War Against Kyoko's Love! : Godai is hired as a student teacher at an all girls school. It also where Kyoko met her teacher and original husband. When the strong willed class president (Yagami) falls for Godai, history might be repeating itself. Great epsiode, I am very glad MI kept in line with the manga up to this point!

Barefaced Attack! Operation Seduction - Yagami will stop at nothing to get the man she wants: student teacher Godai. Will he be able to resist when she traps him in a storage room and uses her "womanly" assets? Another great episode, again keeping in truth to the manga. It only gets better (and hotter) from here on!

Vertigo

Vertigo

First ep of Top Of The Lake. Gorgeous scenery, but not a whole lot else thus far. I'll assume it gets better...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Prehistoric Predators. The episode was about the Dire Wolf.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 28, 2013, 10:02:25 PM
Prehistoric Predators. The episode was about the Dire Wolf.

First Blood

First Blood

Justice League Season One

Secret Origins Part 1-3

Well it's been close to a decade since I've last watched this show and it hasn't lost its charm at all. The opening arc pulls elements from Invasion of the Body Snatchers and War of Worlds with the Justice League doing battle with aliens from the unknown. The selection heroes they chose are close to perfect. There's Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and the mysterious badass J'onn J'onzz. I really can't wait to watch the rest of these episodes and move on to Unlimited. That's when the roster really explodes.

Also thinking of picking up Superman: The Animated Series. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Secret Origins is the same one that was edited into a film for a VHS release, right? Used to own that when I was younger, and I can't even begin to count how many times I watched it. Loved it so much.

First Blood

First Blood

I believe so, yes. Also dat Bruce Timm animation. <3

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 28, 2013, 10:00:50 PM
First ep of Top Of The Lake. Gorgeous scenery, but not a whole lot else thus far. I'll assume it gets better...

About to start watching this due to there not being much else on.

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

The Lost Room

A mini series made by the sci-fi channel or how it likes to known now as syfy channel. Don't want to give too much away but its about normal every day objects that have a secondary powerful use, to use one as an example a comb that freeze time for 10 seconds. Yeah its over the top and the acting can be wooden but it well worth the watch.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Maison Ikkoku - Pajama Girl Charges In! MI in a Love Panic : Yagami visits MI, scheming to spend the night in Godai's room. Saving her tenant from almost certain temptation, Kyoko takes her into her own room for the night. There Yagami pleads for info on how to seduce one's student teacher. Another great episode, Yagami is one crazy high school girl...

Yagami is Determined I Won't Give Up My First Love! : With Godai relentlessly pursued by his crafty student, and Coach Mitaka being setup to marry an heiress, Kyoko's getting worried. Such a good episode I had to start a new disc from the Volume 5 box set!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 29, 2013, 01:05:11 AMAlso thinking of picking up Superman: The Animated Series. 8)

Do it. 8)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Columbo
First good episode on a long while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed