Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,439 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Farscape Season 2: "The Way we weren't".

It takes big mivonks.... pardon... balls to take one of your good lead characters and give her a really evil backstory that messes up the status quo... and that happens to 2 different characters here. blood was shed and blame and guilt gets shared around. :P Thumbs up. A few overly sentimental moments but still good, riveting and at times hard to watch stuff. :P

Farscape is-was one weird ass tv show :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S3E10-13 'The Passage', 'The Eye of Jupiter', 'Rapture', and 'Taking A Break From All Your Worries'

Wow...another fantastic set of episodes. When I started watching this show I was expecting a straight up science-fiction series; I never could have guessed the extent to which this show's mythology would be explored and put into the forefront, but I am loving every single second of it. The stuff with Gaius this season has been especially great. Especially that drug-induced interrogation scene in the final episode.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Attack on Titan Episodes 7 & 8

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on May 31, 2013, 06:04:27 PM
Attack on Titan Episodes 7 & 8

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
Yes.

Vickers

Vickers

Arrested Development
Season 4: Episode 1
"Flight of the Phoenix"

Yes!!! I know reactions to the premiere of season 4 were mixed but I actually thought the first episode was great.

Now to see the rest. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S2E04-07 'Garden of Bones', 'The Ghost of Harrenhal', 'The Old Gods and the New', and 'A Man Without Honor'

Lots of great development here, especially with some of my favorite characters. Looks like its building up to an excellent conclusion to another great season!

Shasvre

Shasvre

What do you think of Jaqen? :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Interesting so far. Looking forward to seeing what they do with him, and many other characters.

Right now I'm especially interested in the stories of Jon Snow, Daenerys, Arya, and of course Tyrion. Speaking of Tyrion, its always great seeing him teach Joffrey a lesson or two :D

EDIT: Oh, speaking of GOT, I love your avatar Shas!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sitting Ducks.

Why was this show so addicting as a kid but its still amusing now?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 31, 2013, 03:36:22 PM
Battlestar Galactica S3E10-13 'The Passage', 'The Eye of Jupiter', 'Rapture', and 'Taking A Break From All Your Worries'

Wow...another fantastic set of episodes. When I started watching this show I was expecting a straight up science-fiction series; I never could have guessed the extent to which this show's mythology would be explored and put into the forefront, but I am loving every single second of it. The stuff with Gaius this season has been especially great. Especially that drug-induced interrogation scene in the final episode.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 31, 2013, 09:14:23 PM
Game of Thrones S2E04-07 'Garden of Bones', 'The Ghost of Harrenhal', 'The Old Gods and the New', and 'A Man Without Honor'

Lots of great development here, especially with some of my favorite characters. Looks like its building up to an excellent conclusion to another great season!

Ya done good, kid. Ya done good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 31, 2013, 03:36:22 PM

Awesome. Cannot state how much inspiration 'Taking A Break From All Your Worries' gave me; one of my favorite episodes ever televised.

Quote from: Vickers on May 31, 2013, 06:50:58 PM
Arrested Development
Season 4: Episode 1
"Flight of the Phoenix"

Yes!!! I know reactions to the premiere of season 4 were mixed but I actually thought the first episode was great.

Now to see the rest. 8)
Spoiler
Kristen Wiig's Lucille  :laugh: :laugh:
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 31, 2013, 11:38:39 PM
Awesome. Cannot state how much inspiration 'Taking A Break From All Your Worries' gave me; one of my favorite episodes ever televised.

I can certainly see why; it really was an exceptional episode.

Kind of nervous, though. The next episode is 'The Woman King' which, if I recall correctly, kicks off what you and SpaceMarines said is the show's lowest point.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

For me, "The Woman King" is the show's lowest point. There's just something about it I find inherently terrible.

But don't worry, the lull is short, and there's still good stuff sprinkled throughout.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 01, 2013, 12:56:06 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 31, 2013, 11:38:39 PM

I can certainly see why; it really was an exceptional episode.

Kind of nervous, though. The next episode is 'The Woman King' which, if I recall correctly, kicks off what you and SpaceMarines said is the show's lowest point.
Well, it only lasts three episodes and I don't even think Day in the Life is that bad, but notably weak when put in perspective with the rest of the series. I'd say the worst episode of the series is without a doubt Dirty Hands, and ironically, it has one of the series' most wonderful, memorable Baltar moments in it. So it's not all bad.  :D

And then of course the episode after Dirty Hands is Maelstrom... one of the series' most... iconic episodes. ...For good(?) reasons.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

"Dirty Hands" at least progressed things. "The Woman King" could easily be taken out, and nothing at all would be missed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed