Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,946 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 27, 2013, 04:13:22 PM
The HBO Jaws-a-thon. Watching Jaws: The Revenge now. The revenge is bad, but it's alot better than Jaws 3.
They're both terrible but for wholly different reasons.

Lie

Lie

Lost Girl season 1

I give this a 6/10 it's good but nothing worth going out of your way to watch or waiting for weekly, I love Kenzi (Ksenia Solo)

She's crazy hot and her character is awesome life of the show really, but as far as plot goes it's pretty weak and it has that whole everything ends up the same as the beginning aspect that really a truly didn't change through the entire season, even the finale changed next to nothing.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 27, 2013, 09:01:24 AM
Seems we're both doing the same thing.

How far are you?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I stopped halfway into episode 5: The Naked Time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Is that the one where Sulu thinks he's a pirate?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 27, 2013, 11:44:20 PM

Yep.

Cvalda

Cvalda

LOL, Star Trek.

Aspie

BANE

BANE

Just go away Aspie.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2013, 01:01:45 AM

Yep.

Love that episode. ;D

Vickers

Vickers

I tried watching Star Trek when I was in high school - it would show on a Friday night or Saturday night (I remember it was on the weekend). Anyway, I could never make it through a full episode and I would end always end up falling asleep. But I could manage to stay awake until the early morning hours with almost anything else. :P

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 28, 2013, 01:58:14 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2013, 01:01:45 AM

Yep.

Love that episode. ;D

As did I. Loved the bit when they figure out they're travelling back in time too.

Vickers

Vickers

3rd Rock from the Sun

This is a show I can watch over and over again and I never tire of it. It's just one of those feel good shows with great writing, characters you can't help but love and a fun concept. It's six seasons of greatness and one of the best sitcoms to ever grace television.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Vickers on May 28, 2013, 07:48:33 PM
3rd Rock from the Sun

This is a show I can watch over and over again and I never tire of it. It's just one of those feel good shows with great writing, characters you can't help but love and a fun concept. It's six seasons of greatness and one of the best sitcoms to ever grace television.

Gah, I miss that show so much (I should clarify that and say I miss the reruns, I don't think anyone's asking for them to Arrested Development it). They never play it over here anymore.

Wayne Knight's near-constant shocked noise and accompanying flailing is permanently burned into my brain.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S3E06-07 'Torn' and 'A Measure of Salvation'

A fascinating pair of episodes. The stuff with Baltar in the Cylon fleet has to be among my favorite parts of the entire series.

Battlestar Galactica S3E08 'Hero'

Holy shit.

Battlestar Galactica S3E09 'Unfinished Business: The Ron Moore Version'

Wow. Absolutely fantastic episode containing some of the best character moments in the entire series. I can't even begin to imagine which important scenes were cut for the shorter TV version of this episode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed