Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,115 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Finished the OVA - can't believe how much I enjoyed this show. These characters are great and each one is someone to care about in whatever way you want. I'm going to cut this short and say that I am glad I got to see this show, and I love these characters so much that I can't wait to see more of them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S2E04 'Resistance'

Holy Frak, that was an excellent episode. Lots of great character development (Tigh and Chief especially). Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Roslin's story.

Battlestar Galactica S2E05 'The Farm'

One of my favorite episodes yet. Genuinely creepy, and had a lot of interesting development for my favorite character.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Finished How I Met Your Mother - Season 2.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Loiter Squad

It's like Jackass, but with black guys.  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S6E09 "Ab Aeterno"

This was one of the best episodes yet. Ever since his first appearance, Richard had left quite the impression on me, and I only grew to like him more as the series went on and his character developed. It was fantastic to finally get a glimpse at his backstory, see why he's on the Island and what his motivations are. I'm hoping this isn't the only episode focused on him, but considering how many are left, that's probably the case. Either way, this was wonderful.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

One of my favorite episodes of the series. First half felt like something completely different, and it gave him the perfect amount of character development at the right time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah. Knowing this about him now just changes how I see him in previous episodes.

Man, I can already tell, this is a series that will do well with rewatches.

Spoiler
I'm really curious where the parallel universe story is heading, as well. Really hope it's building up to something.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 03, 2013, 01:31:50 AM
Yeah. Knowing this about him now just changes how I see him in previous episodes.

Man, I can already tell, this is a series that will do well with rewatches.

Spoiler
I'm really curious where the parallel universe story is heading, as well. Really hope it's building up to something.
[close]

Spoiler
Building up to one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Considering that you thought the whole series was dumb, that's not exactly profound to hear.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Wait... he thought the whole series was dumb, yet watched the entire thing? ???

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 01, 2013, 07:37:47 PM
Battlestar Galactica S2E05 'The Farm'

One of my favorite episodes yet. Genuinely creepy, and had a lot of interesting development for my favorite character.
Oh yes. I loved the course of events in that one. One of my favourites as well.

Lie

Lie

How I met Your Mother

Slapcountdown.com :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Watched the first 2 episodes since I've been planning to re-watch this for a long time (a whole year as a matter of fact). Easily my favorite anime behind Neon Genesis Evangelion. Just preparing my tissues for episode 8 at the moment though. :laugh:

Your drill is the drill that will pierce through the heavens!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 03, 2013, 06:39:20 AM
Wait... he thought the whole series was dumb, yet watched the entire thing? ???

I was invested for two seasons, partially saw number 3 with my sister, and from then on I decided to watch all the way through since I hate abandoning things before they're done.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 03, 2013, 05:45:39 AM
Considering that you thought the whole series was dumb, that's not exactly profound to hear.

I call it how I see it, I won't deny that for those that enjoy the series that the series finale, especially those last few minutes, were very heartfelt.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S6E11-14 "Happily Ever After", "Everybody Loves Hugo", "The Last Recruit", "The Candidate"

After a bit of a slow and shaky start, this season has turned out to be absolutely fantastic. A string of brilliant episodes in a row. It was so refreshing to finally see Desmond again in "Happily Ever After". His character has always been a favourite, and continues to grow more loved.

As for that last episode, well...

Spoiler
HOLY SHIT, THE TEARS. :'(

Sayid went out in spectacular manner, finally redeeming himself. But good Christ, Sun and Jin. I didn't see that coming. At all. I feel like someone just stabbed me through the heart and then twisted. f**king hell... Such a beautiful ending for those two.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed