Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,964 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Season Finale. You are going to be sooo happy you have the next one available.  :D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 11, 2013, 01:17:01 AM
Battlestar Galactica S1E06 'Litmus' and S1E07 'Six Degrees of Separation'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcUb2QRGDXg#ws

Nightmare Asylum

'dat scene :D

Gaius is definitely the character I'm most interested in following at the moment, but I'm starting to get a feel for everyone. Starbuck's gotta be my personal favorite.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Gaius remains my top favorite character over the course of the show for various reasons, though I love them all. Amazing character study material as the show wears on.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 11, 2013, 01:36:59 AM
Amazing character study material as the show wears on.

Yeah, I can already see that in the making. Very excited to see just what direction his story goes in.

Kinda kicking myself for putting this off for so long, though :P Good thing I happened to stumble on that eBay sale.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I've been trying to get you to watch it for as long as I can remember, so this is a great payoff for me as well.  :D

-Purebreedalien
-OmegaZilla
-First Blood
+Nightmare Asylum

8)

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, I know. We're in 2013 now (whish still blows my mind, as I never even got used to 2012), so it has to be what, three years you've been on my back about this? :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 11, 2013, 01:44:57 AM
I've been trying to get you to watch it for as long as I can remember, so this is a great payoff for me as well.  :D

-Purebreedalien
-OmegaZilla
-First Blood
+Nightmare Asylum

8)

Plus you kicked my ass into getting the full series for Christmas back in '10. :D

Rong

Rong

-Purebreedalien
-OmegaZilla
-First Blood
+Nightmare Asylum

8)

Anyone would think you made the f**king show lol

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S4E12-14 "There's No Place Like Home"

f**k, this show and the FEELINGS it makes. :'(

Spoiler
Jin...

And f**k me, that goddamn cliffhanger.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 11, 2013, 03:14:42 AM

-Purebreedalien
-OmegaZilla
-First Blood
+Nightmare Asylum

8)

Anyone would think you made the f**king show lol
I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 11, 2013, 06:21:29 AM
Lost S4E12-14 "There's No Place Like Home"

f**k, this show and the FEELINGS it makes. :'(

Spoiler
Jin...

And f**k me, that goddamn cliffhanger.
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT_TOcgCjK4#ws

:'(

First Blood

First Blood

-Purebreedalien
-OmegaZilla
-First Blood
+Nightmare Asylum

8)

Dude, I will be forever greatful to you for turning me on to this show. I've never been so emotionally invested in a show and these characters quite like this one. Whilst the finale was amazing I would have loved to see more.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm glad they ended it when they did, on their own terms. Would've been terrible to see the show run itself into the ground.

Nightmare Asylum

Just curious, is the finale that you guys are talking about the actual series finale, or The Plan?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Finale. The Plan is a very good post-work, though. It's not quite an epilogue, but it's a great little addendum to watch after everything's over.

Nightmare Asylum

Cool.

Kind of upset that I have to wait to long to watch it, though, since I'm getting that opening monologue about the Cylons' "Plan" beat over my head before every episode :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed