Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,937 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 05, 2013, 03:16:00 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 05, 2013, 02:29:02 PMI'm starting on Dexter season 7 tonight. About f'ing time. 8)

Indeed. Best season in a while. 8)

I hope so. The tv network that shows Dexter here, just stopped after S6 and if past behavior is anything to go by, they'll just start all over again before showing S7... eventually. :P

Btw: the other night I catched a glimpse of The Abyss on DR3 - in HD! I've never seen it available/shown in HD or just a decent dvd remaster before. Definitely an improvement over my old dvd release. Really starting to like DR3 :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S4E07 "Ji Yeon"

One of the best episodes yet.

Spoiler
The use of both flashback and flashforward was masterfully handled. And, Oh Christ, that last scene. :'(
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

The more I watch Transfomers G1 the more I can't breath its so bad.

Rong

Rong

Utopia Ep 4

Dat ending.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Wolf's Rain (anime)

Though I prefer the Manga to the Anime.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica: Miniseries

Well I really, really liked that. I am very interested in seeing what direction this show is going to go in. Oh, and that ending had me very surprised.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah, man, you're on your first step down one of the greatest celestial operatic journeys there is. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

I have one small question, actually. Maybe I missed something, but did they show in the miniseries who
Spoiler
left that note at the end about there being 12 cylon models? Or am I going to find out later?
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
No, I don't think they showed you who did it in the Miniseries, at least in my memory.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

All right, thanks. Just wanted to be sure :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Really glad to hear that you really(x2) liked it! The rest of the journey is incredible; you've only just come off the stepping stone.  8)

Spoiler
It was Gaius; he wanted to anonymously tip off the Commander without bringing how it is that he knows into question.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S4E08 "Meet Kevin Johnson"

I'm a little mixed on this episode...

Spoiler
While I loved the emotional flashback revealing just what Michael had been up to since leaving the island (time inconsistencies and all), I gotta say, Rousseau's death was handled terribly. It just sorta... happened. f**k, one of my favourite characters, and that's how they send her off. Feel cheated by that.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2013, 05:05:45 AM

Well I really, really liked that. I am very interested in seeing what direction this show is going to go in. Oh, and that ending had me very surprised.

Did you notice the Serenity cameo? ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 09, 2013, 10:30:25 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2013, 05:05:45 AM

Did you notice the Serenity cameo? ;)

Yep, I actually knew that before going in, so I made sure to pay extra attention for it :D

Battlestar Galactica S1E01 '33'

Really enjoyed it. Liking how the show is playing around a lot with the characters' emotional responses to some of the stuff they are forced to do. And I am very intrigued by what's going on with Gaius. Tricia Helfer's character is not at all what I was expecting before starting :P

S1E02 'Water'

Another enjoyable episode. Interested in seeing what this is building up to.

S1E03 'Bastille Day'

And another cool episode. Tom Zarek was pretty cool, wonder what's going to go on with him.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Farscape season 1.

Almost halfway through it.

God DAMN, Rygel is a space pimp. A silly, disgusting, funny space pimp muppet who cant stop eating.

8)

RIP Jonathan Hardy.  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed