Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,008 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 27, 2013, 07:37:45 PM
The X-Files

The Ghost in the Machine
Ice

The X-Files pays homage to The Thing! I thought Ice was an amazingly fun episode. It had a good cast behind it. The tension and paranoia was pretty well balanced. And a director (David Nutter) who would go on to direct various Supernatural episodes. Probably my favorite episode of season one thus far. :)
Now, uh, prepare for Space... the worst episode of the entire series. All nine seasons of it. :-X
After that it gets good again, though :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 27, 2013, 09:22:39 PM
Now, uh, prepare for Space... the worst episode of the entire series. All nine seasons of it. :-X
After that it gets good again, though :laugh:
Spoiler
Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture!

[close]

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to take a shower afterwords. :D

Rong

Rong

Girls

Apt description of a night on coke, and im totally cool with anyone taking the piss out of a duo of iPad djay

Bobs burgers

Hahah the mad pooper, The BUTTler, standard bobs burger level hilarious.

Californication

Tim Minchin song was the highlight, and the beauty of grinder lol.

Terx2

Terx2

Hollywood Treasures. Can't beleive a battle damaged T-800 from T2 that got six seconds of screen time sold for $180,000. Still amazed on how good of condition it was in.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mad Men - Season 1

S01E01 - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes

An excellent start to this show. I really liked it. The setting, the characters and the music were all great. It took some unexpected turns when it came to the characters and plot as well. For example...

Spoiler
I didn't expect Peggy to hook up with Pete, or Draper to have a family.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, man... Just wait.

First Blood

First Blood

The X-Files

Space

I watched this episode last night and it was dreadful, and hilarious. Thank god Veps and Cvalda were there to help me through that horrible, horrible 46 minutes. :D

Fallen Angel
Eve

These were two very good episodes. I loved them both. Fallen Angel was more of a Mulder centric episode with him investigating a potential UFO crash site. Eve was amazing. It starts off leading you towards one direction because of Mulder's theory and it turns out to be something entirely different and clever.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 28, 2013, 11:48:44 PM
Eve was amazing. It starts off leading you towards one direction because of Mulder's theory and it turns out to be something entirely different and clever.
Dat first act fake out.

"We just knew." Harriet Harris's guest performance is brilliant.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Anyone watch that show Archer?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 28, 2013, 11:50:48 PM
"We just knew." Harriet Harris's guest performance is brilliant.

"I paid too much attention to a guard. Bit into his eyeball. I meant it as a sign of affection."

D:

Eva

Eva

I remember we mentioned Space once when 'talking shop' and yeah, it is really bad.

Just look forward to season 2 - some great episodes in that one and you asked earlier about Mulder's sister? Well, something happens in S2... ;)

Lie

Lie

Jessica, stop!
No!
Stop!
Why?
Because we need to talk.
Why?
Because there are things you must learn.
Why?
Because you are no longer human.
Why?
Because, as I've been trying to explain to you at length, you have been made vampire!
... Why?
Because you were unlucky. Because life and death are unfair... Because of me.

One Of The Greatest TV Moment IMO!!!

Vepariga

Vepariga

She-Ra

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mad Men - Season 1

S01E02 - Ladies Room
S01E03 - Marriage of Figaro
S01E04 - New Amsterdam
S01E05 - 5G

So far, this show has been great. The characters are very interesting. I finally figured out who it is Pete reminds me of. It's Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile, only not quite as evil.

First Blood

First Blood

I cast you as Pete in that Mad Men compare. But you're not nearly as evil as him. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed