Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,448 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 4

In the Beginning
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever

Monster Movie is a great episode, bringing all those classic monsters like Dracula, The Wolf Man and the Mummy to life. Added to that is some great music and the fact that the whole episode is shown in black and white. Gotta love that. Yellow Fever is a lot of fun as well. The best moment comes after the real episode however, with Jensen Ackles performing "Eye of the Tiger." 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 06, 2012, 10:06:42 PM
Monster Movie is a great episode, bringing all those classic monsters like Dracula, The Wolf Man and the Mummy to life. Added to that is some great music and the fact that the whole episode is shown in black and white. Gotta love that. Yellow Fever is a lot of fun as well. The best moment comes after the real episode however, with Jensen Ackles performing "Eye of the Tiger." 8)

I loved Monster Movie. I actually felt bad for Dracula as well.

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 06, 2012, 10:06:42 PM
The best moment comes after the real episode however, with Jensen Ackles performing "Eye of the Tiger." 8)

Got that bad boy hyperlinked. 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Homeland.

So much awesomeness. I have to thank my friend for getting me hooked on it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Oh look another re-run. :P

Adventure Time

I love the Lemongrab episode so much. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Oct 06, 2012, 06:07:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 06, 2012, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Oct 06, 2012, 06:02:34 PM
I've started watching Revenge and I'm 4 episodes in and just hoping it picks up a little.

According to my sister, it does.

Oh, and Fringe for me. Just finished watching episode 5 of Season 2.

That's good to hear! 8)

Fringe is so good! I'm in the beginning of season 3 and still have 2 seasons to catch up on before I can start watching the new season. :'( How are you liking it so far?

Liking it quite a bit. Back when it first came on TV I didn't even bother with it after episode 3. Now that I'm watching it, I see that the reason for that was probably due to not giving time for the characters to develop in my eyes because so far the characters are what make this show. The plot so far is not as interesting as I would like, and the plots for each individual episode are mostly mediocre, but the characters completely give life to this show, and really are the only reason I have kept interest after finally giving the show another chance.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Boardwalk Empire

"Georgia Peaches"
"Under God's Power She Flourishes"
"To the Lost"

Holy shit. Holy shit. I always loved this show, but these last three episodes made it skyrocket in my personal opinion of it. The release of an entire season's worth of buildup, each episode more tense than the one before it, and the character's reactions to everything more interesting. Compared to other HBO shows I've seen, BWE has relatively little in quantity of violence, but when it happens, it's brief, brutal, and packs one helluva wallop. Christ, I'm still reeling from it. Why, oh why, did I wait so long before catching up on this show? At least now I can bring myself up to speed on Season 3, watch it as it comes out from here on.

Goddamn, this show is great. If you haven't started watching it, do yourself a favour.

First Blood

First Blood

My Heart Will Go On
Frontierland

Two very good alternate reality/trime travel episodes, I thought. Dat Balthazar alters reality simply because he didn't like James Cameron's Titanic. This episode had some good moments. It was great to see Ellen again. And Frontierland was awesome. Castiel sends Sam & Dean back in time to 1861 Wyoming to get ashes from a Phoenix.

"I am a posse magnet." :laugh:

Spoiler
My only question is, if Dean was the one to shoot the Phoenix -- why would Samuel still say he did it in the Journal?
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 08, 2012, 01:50:02 AM
Spoiler
My only question is, if Dean was the one to shoot the Phoenix -- why would Samuel still say he did it in the Journal?
[close]

Spoiler
Didn't Sam tell him that's what the journal said? In that case, he probably didn't want to screw up the future by writing anything different.

By the way, the guy that picked up the Colt at the end, he's apparently the ancestor of the hunter that had it in Season 1.
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Shadow, your sister is right, Revenge is getting realllly good!  So glad I gave it a chance.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Homeland - Season 2

Beirut is Back

Another great episode, with some very tense moments.

Spoiler
And holy f**k, that ending. :o
[close]

Lie

Lie

Dexter S7E02

The ending way great! ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hatfields & McCoys - Part Two

As the story continues, I find it harder and harder to find anyone to root for. But it's not really needed, for the characters and the story is enough to keep me interested anyway. As the family feud continues to escalate, the Hatfields have taken to the hills and are waiting for the big strike from the McCoys. Can't wait to see how this wraps up in the next part.

First Blood

First Blood

Mommy Dearest
The Man Who Would Be King

Well the Eve story seems pretty much over, in favor of Crowley stepping back into the spotlight. I have to say her introduction as well as her death was pretty disappointing. I guess I expected more. We also find out Castiel has been working in secret with Crowley to find Purgatory.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup, Eve was pretty much wasted as a character.

But Castiel had some major badass moments in that last episode. Like storming into the room, killing two demons and then forcing the black smoke back down another ones throat before smiting him as well. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Let it Bleed
The Man Who Knew Too Much

And with that, Season Six is over. It felt like a very uneven Season this time around. What with the first half about Crowley and Purgatory – and then that takes a back seat to Mother, and that storyline ended rather disappointingly. But once that ends, the Crowley/Purgatory story arc comes back. They should have handled one at a time. Instead of immediately ending one and going to a different arc, only to come to the other one later. I really enjoyed the character of Balthazar and his sarcastic, and to mention deranged sense of humor. He reminded me a bit like Gabriel. And much like Gabriel, he's going around altering reality in a few episodes this season.

Spoiler
Now that Balthazar and Raphael are dead and Castiel has God-like powers, it's going to be interesting to see how Sam & Dean deal with him in Season Seven.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed