Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,971 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
The French Mistake

Ah, The French Mistake was an incredible episode. Balthazar alters reality and Sam & Dean find themselves in the real world...as Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. I loved pretty much everything about this episode; right down to 'Eric Kripke' getting blown away by a shotgun wielding angel. I think this ranks right up there with Changing Channels. :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye, it's a good one. Would have been even better if Kripke and the rest of the crew were played by themself. Also, notice how quick Sam is to jump into bed with "Ruby". Makes you wonder if he really got over her, despite her being an evil bitch.

Mishamigo. 8)

Edit: By the way, which season did you think had the best opening title?

I dig the Season 3 one quite a bit.

First Blood

First Blood

Yup -- I always loved Season Three's with the hands reaching towards the screen. Although the shattering glass from Season Six is pretty sweet.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 4

Lazarus Rising
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester

Lazarus Rising remains the best season opening so far. The introduction of Castiel is just awesome. This was back when you had respect for the angels, back when they were the most powerful beings around and didn't get bitch slapped by Leviathans. The second episode of Season 4 is also a good one and we get to see some familiar faces, such as Meg Masters and Agent Henriksen. And of course, it sets the stakes pretty high by having the Apocalypse looming over the horizon.

First Blood

First Blood

What's a Leviathan?

Shasvre

Shasvre

The boring villains of Season 7. :'(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 05, 2012, 09:46:57 PM
The boring villains of Season 7. :'(

Dear Lord, those look dumb. Like something out of Stephen King's The Langoliers. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup, it's a really boring design. Just a big CGI mouth.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

How I Met Your Mother

Pretty funny, I like it. No where near the funniest I've seen, but it's still okay.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Fringe S5 Ep2 - brilliant.

and random Inspector Rex in Rome episode  :P

First Blood

First Blood

...And Then There Were None

This was a pretty cool episode. John Carpenter's The Thing seemed to be heavily influenced.

Spoiler
And I really didn't expect to see Gwen, Samuel and Rufus all die in this episode either. :-[
[close]

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Firefly- Episodes "Ariel", "Jaynestown", "Our Mrs. Reynolds", and "Shindig". This is such a great TV show, you haven't lived until you've seen Firefly.

Vickers

Vickers

I've started watching Revenge and I'm 4 episodes in and just hoping it picks up a little.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Oct 06, 2012, 06:02:34 PM
I've started watching Revenge and I'm 4 episodes in and just hoping it picks up a little.

According to my sister, it does.

Oh, and Fringe for me. Just finished watching episode 5 of Season 2.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 06, 2012, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Oct 06, 2012, 06:02:34 PM

According to my sister, it does.

Oh, and Fringe for me. Just finished watching episode 5 of Season 2.

That's good to hear! 8)

Fringe is so good! I'm in the beginning of season 3 and still have 2 seasons to catch up on before I can start watching the new season. :'( How are you liking it so far?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed