Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,094 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 06, 2012, 02:25:38 PM
Next up is the introduction of Alastair. ;)

Can't wait to see him. Also, can't wait to see Lucifer. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm afraid you will have to wait until Season 5 for old Lucy.

On the plus side, Mark Pellegrino is great at playing sympathetic villains. Even in Dexter I found it hard to completely dislike the guy.

Lie

Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF83Onw7brI#ws

Tina Majorino pushed against a wall, the first girl I find that looks even 40% like her... I must react this scene scratch the clothes and the dialogue.

Vickers

Vickers

I'm halfway through the second season of Fringe.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Awesome. It just keeps getting better, too 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Season 2)

Just caught up with the first five episodes again.

"Samson and Delilah"
"Automatic for the People"
"The Mousetrap"
"Allison from Palmdale"
"Goodbye to All That"

It's been a few years since the last time I watched this, but it's still a great show with an excellent cast.

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural

I Know What You Did Last Summer

It was pretty good. The demon, Alistair that Dean met in Hell finally showed up. Although I was a little bummed out. It's cool that he was possessing Drake from Aliens but I really wanted to see Christopher Heyerdahl playing him. But I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to see that.

Anna. :-*

Shasvre

Shasvre

That was Drake? Holy hell, that might explain why he looked so familiar. :laugh:

Heyerdahl is even slimier in that role.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 07, 2012, 01:35:01 PM
That was Drake? Holy hell, that might explain why he looked so familiar. :laugh:

Yup. :D

Vickers

Vickers

Once I'm all caught up with Fringe, I'm going to make sure to get Supernatural.  I feel like I'm really missing out.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Aug 07, 2012, 01:38:14 PM
Once I'm all caught up with Fringe, I'm going to make sure to get Supernatural.  I feel like I'm really missing out.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Aug 07, 2012, 01:38:14 PM
It's a lot of fun. They play off urban legends, myths, the Bible, Hell, vampires, werewolves, ghosts etc. And it's also nice to see the mythology expand as the season's progress. :)

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 07, 2012, 01:40:07 PM
http://crystal.onigami.net/imagefiles/misc/supernatural8.gif
Exactly. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Have Meg showed up again by the way?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 07, 2012, 01:47:21 PM
Have Meg showed up again by the way?

Yes, but it was in the first episode of the season, Are You There, God? It's Me Dean Winchester. That's when those spirits from the Winchester's past were trying to kill them. If I remember correctly she hasn't shown up in a new body yet.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I looked it up, it's not until the next season. But it seems like she did return to possess Sam in the second season however. I had completely forgotten that was her.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed