Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,028 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Portlandia

this show is pretty much my relaxation period for the week.

Celtic

Celtic

The Simpsons!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Babylon 5: Point of No Return.

Keg

Keg

As I mentioned earlier I've been watching Sherlock (BBC) and the soundtrack is superb. I particularly like the theme from 1:20 onwards in this video. It's even somewhat similar in style to the soundtrack to the RDJ movies although im not sure which was created first, the film or the BBC series and it's probably a coincidence anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ji2WpfbGBw#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Keg on Feb 12, 2012, 02:26:28 PMIt's even somewhat similar in style to the soundtrack to the RDJ movies although im not sure which was created first, the film or the BBC series and it's probably a coincidence anyway.

I didn't really remember the score from RDJ's Sherlock Holmes when I was watching this, but that was the first thing a friend of mine pointed out when I showed him the first episode of Sherlock. Nevertheless, it's a great score. :)

Lie

Lie

Zero no Tsukaima F

In the other season I kinda welcomed the other girls f**king up his chances to score it was jokes, now the two main characters have a house together and the other girls are just in the way all the time and they all want him. Louise and Saito love eachother their gonna get together why are they standing in the way of that.

started watching The Fades, seems pretty good so far.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Comic Book Men

A new show taking place inside Kevin Smith's comic book store, Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, starring Smith himself as well as the employes of the store. Pretty funny and some really interesting stuff was brought into the shop by people looking to sell. Will definitely be following this.

First Blood

First Blood

Aye, that was good wasn't it? Totally wanted that huge Thor poster by Kirby and that Tomb of Dracula issue featuring the first appearance of Blade. It's going to be interesting to see what comes into the shop next episode.

severen76

severen76

^ I just watched it on YouTube. It was great, really funny and you can tell the guys have a blast working there.

The guy with the Dawn stuff though. Wow, talk about getting your hopes and dreams smashed.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Handcuffs might have been a bit overkill for the stuff he was carrying. :D

First Blood

First Blood

He walked in with his wrist handcuffed to the suitcase, I mean it's a movie poster, we're talking about here. Not the first issue of Action Comics.

severen76

severen76

Or Hitler's brain :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just saw the second episode and while it wasn't as good as the first one, there was still some interesting stuff. The lightsaber for example. However, quite a lot of this come of as really staged (Batmobile) and I think it would be more fun if they just showed regular people dropping by with some cool stuff.

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, the Batmobile piece seemed a little sketchy. That guy was all too welcoming to let them joy ride around in it. Have you noticed how they they strategically have all The Walking Dead and Kevin Smith material near the front counter, because that's where the camera is most of the time. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed