Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,140 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Dragon Ball GT. Nowhere near as good as Dragon Ball Z, but I still like it.

BobGrill

BobGrill

Beavis and Butthead: The Great Cornholio Returns

Pn2501

Pn2501

Life's too short.

Not really that funny, although the Liam Neeson segment was great.

Never say no to Panda!

Battlestar Galactica...and again, and again, and again...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

All of this has happened before...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

American Horror Story Episodes 3-6

Love this show.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Tremors - Feeding Frenzy - Okay, first time watching this and it was pretty good. Not quite up there with the movies, but more than enough for me to want to see the rest of the show. Burt was, of course, awesome as always. The effects could have been better, but I'm not really complaining about that seeing as how there was probably not a huge budget for this. The story was decent enough and it's nice seeing Perfection as its usual small self. God forbide it would ever turn into "Mellville". Burt should have ended that little turd in the first movie when he had the chance. :laugh:

All in all, this was both funny and exciting. I would rate it 8/10.

BobGrill

BobGrill

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 19, 2011, 10:15:00 PM
Tremors - Feeding Frenzy - Okay, first time watching this and it was pretty good. Not quite up there with the movies, but more than enough for me to want to see the rest of the show. Burt was, of course, awesome as always. The effects could have been better, but I'm not really complaining about that seeing as how there was probably not a huge budget for this. The story was decent enough and it's nice seeing Perfection as its usual small self. God forbide it would ever turn into "Mellville". Burt should have ended that little turd in the first movie when he had the chance. :laugh:

All in all, this was both funny and exciting. I would rate it 8/10.

I understand that this was a t.v. show so as you said the budget probably was not very high, but I felt the effects could have been improved upon a lot. They used way too much cgi and not enough animatronics. This was also my problem w/ Tremors 3.

First Blood

First Blood

Mad Men Season 3

Finished up Mad Men Season 3 and it was overall a great season. The last couple of episodes were particularly good; really enjoyed The Grown-Ups: Episode 12 which had all the characters reacting to the Kennedy assassination in their own way. The last episode was fantastic, at certain moments I feared for these characters futures, but the little idea that Sterling, Cooper, Draper and Price came up with had me cheering them on. And it was fun to watch it progress.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Tremors - Ghost Dance - Another good episode. I was a bit worried at first when they moved away from the Graboid creatures being the villains for this episode, but it turned out to be very well done. It was fun seeing one of Burt's conspiracy theories come to life, wouldn't mind if they did something like that in future episodes as well, as a way to mix things up. Oh, and awesome seeing Christopher Lloyd in this as well. That was a surprise.

I'm definitely enjoying this show so far. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Really glad to hear that you are liking the show, Lauf! Yeah, the CGI was not very good (really bad at times, which is sad because of how great the animatronics were in the first, second and fourth movies), but the cast and the stories made it so much fun! And yeah, I feel that they handled the non-Graboid episodes very well, too.

One thing, it seems like you are watching the episodes in the airing order rather than production order (like with Firefly, they screwed up with the order of the episodes on TV, but corrected it for the DVD release). It doesn't make much of a difference which order you see them in, but the Mixmaster stuff in Ghost Dance would have made a bit more sense if you saw Project 4-12 first.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 20, 2011, 03:13:39 PMOne thing, it seems like you are watching the episodes in the airing order rather than production order (like with Firefly, they screwed up with the order of the episodes on TV, but corrected it for the DVD release). It doesn't make much of a difference which order you see them in, but the Mixmaster stuff in Ghost Dance would have made a bit more sense if you saw Project 4-12 first.

Gah, I hate it when they do that. But thanks for the heads up. :)

I'm guessing this would be the right order then?

Quote1. Feeding Frenzy
2. Shriek and Destroy
3. Blast from the Past
4. Hit and Run
5. Project 4-12
6. Ghost Dance
7. Night of the Shriekers
8. A Little Paranoia Among Friends
9. Flora or Fauna?
10. Graboid Rights
11. Water Hazard
12. The Sounds of Silence
13. The Key

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, that's the correct order :)

So as a way to make Project 4-12 fit in the new order they gave it on TV, they filmed an additional (really funny) beginning and ending that made the episode seem like a flashback/story being told to a character that was not introduced to the series until Flora or Fauna in the intended order. So if you end up watching in the intended order now, just know that's why you don't recognize that guy :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Alright, gonna watch the rest of the episodes in the intended order for sure.

And I'll probably grab the DVD in a few weeks. Any fun extras on it?

Nightmare Asylum

Unfortunately, absolutely nothing but the episodes :( Considering they took seven years to release it, I was hoping for at least a "making of" or something like that, but at that point I was just happy to retire my seven year old VHS recordings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed