Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,020 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 04, 2011, 11:35:26 PM
Finished up all of Dexter Season Two.

I own you. - f**king awesome.

Spoiler
Sad Doakes died, but nice to see Dex tie-up that loose end in Paris.  8)
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah i hated that b*tch sooooo much, I loved the scene where Dexter goes to paris. Her constant jammering for attention really got on my nerves.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 04, 2011, 11:35:26 PM
Finished up all of Dexter Season Two.

I own you. - f**king awesome.

Spoiler
Sad Doakes died, but nice to see Dex tie-up that loose end in Paris.  8)
[close]

Spoiler
I remember after the she had gotten away, I was just saying "No. No!" over and over.

Then they had that little epilogue.

That was the most satisfying kill of the entire series, I think.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dinosaur Planet Episode 3 Little Das' Hunt.

Last time I saw this I was 8 or 9. While it's no where near as good as Walking With Dinosaurs it's the best series in the wake of rip offs that tried to cash in on the popularity of WWD. The scream the little Daspletosaurus makes before it dies will forever haunt me though (think Godzilla at the end of Return but with a more terrified tone), it's one of the few times where I've truly felt bad for a CG creature, and volcanic eruption that causes this scene is both pretty spectacular and horrifying.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Breaking Bad- Hermanos

Well. That was the most intense episode yet. That last scene was like going through a long tunnel; I'm still catching my breath.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 05, 2011, 03:14:09 AM
Breaking Bad- Hermanos

Well. That was the most intense episode yet. That last scene was like going through a long tunnel; I'm still catching my breath.

Just finished it. Jesus Christ, my heart's pounding away in my chest like a bass drum with an insane rhythm.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm f**king loving the characterization of Gus lately. He's easily one of my favorite characters.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Same. Giancarlo Esposito is one of the best actors on the show. The sheer intensity of his performance is amazing. I can feel his stare through the screen. And then when he does show emotion (whether faked or genuine) it is completely believable. I love him.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Seriously. I cant look at this guy:

And see... well... this guy at the same time:

Spoiler
[close]

Tonight, seeing him forced down and treated like a dog by the guy that he had killed last season over the phone, and with a smile on his face, was amazing. And Hector too, now Hector is helpless wheelchair bound, mute old bag of bones and Gus is the man in charge.

What I think about Gus is so mixed, even moreso than my feelings for Walt. Gus is just the face of death, but he's also extremely practical and precise. I just can't see anybody in this show getting out of their current situations well, except Jesse of all people... and I truly love that feeling. I think that's one of the things I like most about the show aside from the character ambiguity. This is shaping up to be my favorite season yet.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Another whole week... :(

Nightmare Asylum

So I've been rewatching Firefly again, and came to episode 8 today. Out of Gas. Words can not describe how much I loved this episode. Definitely one of the best things I've ever seen come out of TV.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
So I've been rewatching Firefly again, and came to episode 8 today. Out of Gas. Words can not describe how much I loved this episode. Definitely one of the best things I've ever seen come out of TV.

Spoiler
[close]

Also I need to watch Firefly at some point. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 06, 2011, 10:03:29 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2011, 09:48:20 PM

Spoiler
[close]

I'm planning on it, PBA (and Sweeps, because I know that once BSG is mentioned, its like a Bat Signal and you end up in the thread ;) ). I want to get caught up on a bunch of movies before I make time for another TV series, though.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 06, 2011, 10:03:29 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

;)

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
[close]

;D

Snowdog

Snowdog

Game of Thrones is the best show i have seen this year  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed