Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,207 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hand Of God - Two Seasons. Finished the Amazon Prime series.

Great, great show.  Great actors. Great performances. So glad I watched it.

MudButt

MudButt

Started The Good Place.

It's good. It's the guy who created Parks and Rec and Brooklyn Nine-Nine and it's definitely not as good as Parks and Rec but it's an easy binge. Kristen Bell is a delight however and Ted Danson does some fun work here.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 02, 2019, 06:44:57 PM
Started The Good Place.

It's good. It's the guy who created Parks and Rec and Brooklyn Nine-Nine and it's definitely not as good as Parks and Rec but it's an easy binge. Kristen Bell is a delight however and Ted Danson does some fun work here.

"Fork"

Taken Season 2 Episode 1
Now i knew before i saw this that they had got rid of 90% of the cast of Season 1 bar 2 characters. I was miffed when i read it, but watching the episode they clearly thought about how to explain it quickly. Essentially this is a reboot and it actually feels like a better show now

Prez

Prez

Luther Season 5 Ep 2.
Yep. It's still brilliant. Upping the ante big time!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Longmire Season 5

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Twin Peaks: The Return Parts 9-11

"It's a f**king morgue!" :laugh:

Also, if I have to speculate...

Spoiler
I'm guessing Dougie was a trap set by Bad Coop so he could stay in the world longer. And I'm guessing Dougie's family isn't strictly speaking normal.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 05, 2019, 08:25:46 PM

Spoiler
I'm guessing Dougie was a trap set by Bad Coop so he could stay in the world longer. And I'm guessing Dougie's family isn't strictly speaking normal.
[close]

Warming up to Dougie at all?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 06, 2019, 05:39:33 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 05, 2019, 08:25:46 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Warming up to Dougie at all?

A bit, now that that story has started going somewhere and isn't just a string of fish out of water gags and his wife berating him every other scene. Dougie karate chopping a midget in the throat was hilarious.

And maybe I've missed something, but did the trailer park move after Fire Walk with Me? It's suddenly in Twin Peaks when I could have sworn it was in Deer Meadow.

Nightmare Asylum

Yup. When you first see it there's a little sign making mention of the new location.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That's right, there's a tacked on sign saying "The New" over the regular sign. And hey, anything for more Brett.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek - Deep Space Nine Season 1 Episode 1
Its always great to go back to the start of this, Especially how different the cast and make up looks compared to a couple of Seasons Later

Sliders Season 1 Episode 1
Now it begins. Wonder what order they show the episodes in

Vikings Season 2 Episode 1
Felt more like an ending to Season 1 than a start to Season 2

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 08, 2019, 02:10:26 PM
Vikings Season 2 Episode 1
Felt more like an ending to Season 1 than a start to Season 2

I remember when the series premiered. I didn't care much for it. I love it now. I'm Hoping to start Season 5 volume 1 on bluray either tonight or tomorrow night after work.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Law and Order SVU Season 17 Episode 1

Hell's Kitchen Season 18 Episode 1

Charmed Season 1 Episode 1
Am intrigued by this. Will give it a chance

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed