Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,835 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Godless
New western series by Netflix.
Starts a little slow but gets better and better.

Stan Against Evil
Started watching season 2. Still good but it seems a bit rushed.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E1-6

This one is pretty great so far, even if McNulty is taking one hell of a risk here. And apparently Omar learned how to fly... or fall with style, for that matter. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I loved the last season, except for the fact they cut it two episodes short. It doesn't sound like much, but it really did feel kinda rushed towards the end to me.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Stranger Things 2 Episode 1
Great to have this show back and to get started with it :)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 28, 2017, 11:10:26 PM
The Wire S5 E1-6

This one is pretty great so far, even if McNulty is taking one hell of a risk here. And apparently Omar learned how to fly... or fall with style, for that matter. :laugh:

It's some spiderman shit there  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 29, 2017, 09:20:44 AM
I loved the last season, except for the fact they cut it two episodes short. It doesn't sound like much, but it really did feel kinda rushed towards the end to me.

Yeah, I noticed that looking at the discs.

In other news, I finally figured out where I recognized Clay Davis from:

Spoiler
[close]

Well I just finished off The Wire. Aside from about three episodes worth of plot packed into two, it was an incredibly satisfying ending. That final montage summed both the season and the whole series up just about perfectly. The 93 minute run time for the finale was pretty f**king ridiculous though. What is this, True Detective S2? :laugh: Although at least this show had five seasons and about a dozen characters to wrap up, where that... didn't. :laugh:

Spoiler
Omar's death was a little... not what I expected. He could easily have stuck around for at least one more episode. And I did get a laugh out of Method Man getting his head blown off. So much for Bulletproof Love. :laugh:
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

My favorite moments in the show :

Spoiler
Partlow f**king up Bug's old man. What a scene, i was speechless at the time.
Great way to make you kinda feel empathy for Partlow even when being the mean killing terminator that he is  :laugh:
[close]

Spoiler
Marlo's ending scene. Absolutely perfect. You understand all of his "life philosophy" in one scene. The look on his face... PERFECT.
[close]

Spoiler
The Omar Spiderman scene. What more can i say ?
[close]

Spoiler
Mc Nulty & Bunk "f**k" crime scene. Well, f**k.
[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 30, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
Spoiler
[close]

:laugh: I remember my mate showing me that before I even knew what the show was.

Another one I loved along slightly similar lines is when
Spoiler
McNulty has to go rescue (a highly intoxicated) Bunk from the apartment of the woman he's just cheated on his wife with. Great comedy between the two.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You happy now, bitch?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

;D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 30, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]

:laugh: I remember my mate showing me that before I even knew what the show was.

Spoiler
McNulty has to go rescue (a highly intoxicated) Bunk from the apartment of the woman he's just cheated on his wife with. Great comedy between the two.
[close]

Hahaha yes ! Bunk was such a funny cynical and depressing fella  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 30, 2017, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 30, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Hahaha yes ! Bunk was such a funny cynical and depressing fella  ;D

Just a humble motherf**ker, with a big ass dick.

Baron Von Marlon

Dark
New German Netflix series.
3 episodes in, pretty great so far.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Mr Robot season 3 episode 1

Don't know why yet, but it doesn't amaze me like it used to.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, season 2 of Mr Robot was a tough thing to get through. Very slow and indulgent.

Season 3, though, has been amazing - about as good as TV gets. The point at which it really ramps up is the fifth episode, Runtime Error, which is a continuous shot in the style of Children of Men and Gravity. I've never seen anything like that attempted on TV before. The following episodes offer edge-of-seat tension and wrenching emotion, with a sweet Bill & Ted song thrown in for good measure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed