Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,935 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Legend of Korra - Book Four: Balance

Korra Alone

Holy shit, this episode was so good. We get to see what Korra has been up to for the last three years, healing and getting better after what happened in the last season finale. I'm very curious to see what is up with the haunted vision of herself that keeps following her. Also, it's nice to see that Aang didn't loose his sense of humor as an adult. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2ObGZ6IU0#

Not to mention that ending.

Spoiler
"Nice to see you again, twinkle toes."

;D :'(
[close]

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 10, 2014, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 08, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
Season 12 Finale of Red vs. Blue.
From your friends, the incredibly badass and sexually attractive, Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer.
P.S. - Suck our balls.

Thank you. Glad someone else watches it. It's just so fun.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Stopped watching somewhere around the time they started doing most of the show in full pre-rendered CGI instead of machinima. Just didn't have the same charm anymore.

Have been thinking about starting again, though.

tavianini19

tavianini19

It's still really good. I'd recommend it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Is it still mainly pre-rendered, or have the gone back to the machinima?

tavianini19

tavianini19

Well the pre-rendered stuff is only used for scenes that they can't get with just the gameplay. A lot of it is still gameplay, but some of the fights and a couple other things are pre-rendered animation. But the animation is damn good, so it definitely has that going for it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

See, I liked when they limited themselves to only what they could actually do in the game. The fights were a lot more entertaining then. I remember when they first started slipping in the odd pre-rendered thing here and there (think it was around season 6 or 7), and it always just took me right outta the show.

Cvalda

Cvalda

American Horror Story: Freak Show - Episode 1

Ryan Murphy is the Tarantino of horror: the theme from The Elephant Man, liberal use of De Palma split-screen (no surprise to see that De Palma's former protege, Jennifer Salt from Sisters, is the executive producer), anachronistic Bowie performance, Jessica Lange going full Marlene Dietrich.

Dear god, what have I been missing? :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 15, 2014, 01:42:35 AM

Better late than never, enjoy the rest of the seasons.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 15, 2014, 01:42:35 AM
American Horror Story: Freak Show - Episode 1

Ryan Murphy is the Tarantino of horror: the theme from The Elephant Man, liberal use of De Palma split-screen (no surprise to see that De Palma's former protege, Jennifer Salt from Sisters, is the executive producer), anachronistic Bowie performance, Jessica Lange going full Marlene Dietrich.

Jessica Lang is awesome. Check out the earlier seasons for sure.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

K-On! - Season 1 - Episodes 1-5

:)

So...wow, this show is actually a surprisingly whole lotta fun. Didn't think I'd like it for years, but I have never been so wrong.

The animation is great, characters are fun, and the music is really good too.
Spoiler
Bonus points for having Tsubasa Wo Kudasai in the first episode. ;D ;D ;D
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tonight's new South Park episode

Spoiler
The ending montage ala Wacky Races was mfn PRICELESS! The Canadian car was the worst (hilarious) of them all, although Dastardly and Muttley were really close!
[close]

This season is building legendary status already!!!
10/10

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 15, 2014, 11:10:33 PM
K-On! - Season 1 - Episodes 1-5

:)

So...wow, this show is actually a surprisingly whole lotta fun. Didn't think I'd like it for years, but I have never been so wrong.

The animation is great, characters are fun, and the music is really good too.
Spoiler
Bonus points for having Tsubasa Wo Kudasai in the first episode. ;D ;D ;D
[close]
f**k year son

Vertigo

Vertigo

South Park takes a week to appear over here so haven't seen the latest ep, but yeah, this has been one of the better seasons of the last decade in my opinion. I love how they keep having call-backs to the previous episode.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E10-12 'The Package,' 'Happily Ever After,' and 'Everybody Loves Hugo'

A fantastic string of episodes.

Spoiler
Desmond's "solo" (for lack of a better term) episodes are always fantastic, and 'Happily Ever After' was definitely not an exception to that rule. I love what they're doing with him in the alternate timeline segments, and how he seems to be bringing everyone back together after his encounter with Charlie. Really curious about what's going on with island-Desmond as well. He's quite passive after his encounter with Widmore. In fact, a few characters have become quite passive this season (Claire, Jack, Sayid, Ben) after encountering all of these "higher powers," while others have totally embraced new roles (Richard, Hurley,and Jin, to name a few).

EDIT: Thinking about it a bit more, Des doesn't seem so much "passive" as he does confident and holding information back form us. Really looking forward to seeing how his story plays out.
[close]

Getting really close to the end now. ;D

S6E13 'The Last Recruit'

Spoiler
Finally, Jin and Sun! ;D Although their reunion was kind of short lived. There was a lot going on in that ending, and one hell of a cliffhanger.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed