Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 497,958 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: BANE on Aug 23, 2014, 07:21:56 PM
Just binge watched the first three seasons of Chuck.

I am in love with Yvonne of the Yukon Strahovsky.

Indeed.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Simpsons - A Star is Burns

Another elite classic episode, Springfield holds a film festival to boost popularity. Hans Moleman getting hit by football is prob one of my top favorite 10 Simpsons moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU#

Also Mr. Burns asking the crowds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C10bE4yGPMw#

I REALLY miss the old writing of these episodes. So uncomparably pristine.

10/10

Vepariga

Vepariga

Barneys movie was great lol
"dont cry for me, for I am all ready dead"

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 24, 2014, 03:11:18 AM
Barneys movie was great lol
"dont cry for me, for I am all ready dead"
"Excuse me, did something crawl down your throat and die?"
"It didn't die!"

:laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

LOST Season One

After two unsuccessful attempts at watching this show with friends that didn't pan out, I'm finally just settling down and watching it by myself. God, it feels so good to finally get started watching this all the way through.

First Blood

First Blood

The Walking Dead Season Two

The Walking Dead Season Three

-Seed
-Sick

"Shit happens"/10

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2014, 07:59:21 PM
LOST Season One

After two unsuccessful attempts at watching this show with friends that didn't pan out, I'm finally just settling down and watching it by myself. God, it feels so good to finally get started watching this all the way through.

NAs face when the smoke monster is revealed...

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

:D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Jeopardy!

Forgot that intelligent shows can be fun to watch. Everytime Alex is introduced (as in: "And now here is the host of Jeopardy, Alex Trebek!") my dad used to say "....Alex J.!" and I still do today. :) Maybe one day...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2014, 07:59:21 PM
LOST Season One

You're heading down a journey I took a year and a half ago.

You shall have fun, at the very least.

Nightmare Asylum

I made it halfway through season five last summer and was absolutely loving it, but things kinda fell apart and I never got to finish. I figured with a show where every little detail is important like this, I'd be better served just starting over again from the beginning rather than picking up where I left off.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That's a fine way to do it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Homeland season 3. 

I actually like this season pretty good.  More about the spycraft and less about Brody/Matheson's romance.  Bunch of peripheral characters in the first two season getting more play this season which makes things more interesting. 

Nightmare Asylum

Just finished LOST season two.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hand of God

Pilot

Ron Perlman plays Judge Pernell Harris, who suffers a mental breakdown after his son lands in a coma after trying to commit suicide (due to being forced to watch his wife being raped). Harris becomes a born again Christian after coming into contact with an organisation known as the Hand of God. Receiving what he believes to be visions from God, Harris sets out to bring the people behind the rape to justice, while the people around him try to deal what they think is his mental illness.

So far it's really good. There is a strong cast (Ron Perlman, Dana Delany, Andre Royo, Garret Dillahunt, Alona Tal) and the story is very intriguing. At a certain point I was ready to write off some of the lead characters as unredeemable, but then something happened that made me change my mind.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed