Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,334 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Speaking of TV, what show will you be getting into next, Nightmare?

Nightmare Asylum

House of Cards, Hannibal, and probably Fargo are up next on my to-watch list. Oh, and True Detective.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 18, 2014, 02:47:26 PM
House of Cards, Hannibal, and probably Fargo are up next on my to-watch list. Oh, and True Detective.

Good stuff. I need to catch up on those as well, except for Hannibal.

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, and there's season 8 of Supernatural that I need to finish. Put that off to finish up the last couple season of Breaking Bad ;P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 18, 2014, 02:47:26 PM

Cowboy Bebop, man. You'd love it.

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Three

Más
Sunset

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 18, 2014, 02:44:31 PM
How you liking Mike so far?

He's a bit strange looking. A quiet character that doesn't say much. It's hard to get a feel for him at the moment.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 18, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Más
Sunset

He's a bit strange looking. A quiet character that doesn't say much. It's hard to get a feel for him at the moment.

And what do you think of the twins?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 18, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Más
Sunset

I think it was the end of season 3 when I really fell in love with him 8)

First Blood

First Blood

One Minute
I See You
Kafkaesque
Fly

Gotta say, I enjoyed the hell out of Fly. It was the most ridiculously fun episode thus far. :laugh:

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2014, 01:06:45 AM
And what do you think of the twins?

Spoiler
Well now that they're dead, I thought they were pretty f**king psychotic. They pretty much kill without impunity. I was pretty glad when Hank took them down without his gun like a champ.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That was one of the most tense episodes I've ever seen.

First Blood

First Blood

Abiquiu
Half Measures
Full Measure

Holy shit. That's one way to end the season. First off, now I see where NA was coming from with Mike. I loved the scene in which he walks into the warehouse and takes everyone out with a silencer. I had a feeling this guy was dangerous and hell if that's a way to show it. Also I am fascinated with the evolution of Walter White. He's becoming something dangerous here. The scene where he saved Jesse's life and gunned down the dealer in cold blood was brutal, and then we have him orchestrating Gail's death. Goddamn this show is firing on all cylinders at the moment. Loving every moment of it.

That last shot...literally.

Nightmare Asylum

'Fly' is the next thing ever. Can't express enough how much I love that episode.

Season four is insane FB, can't wait for your thoughts on everything that happens there. You're on the home stretch now man! 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Gonna start Season Four maybe tonight. It's a bit late but I can't help myself. Dis show. It's like when I was knee deep into BSG. I couldn't stop watching it. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Funny you should mention BSG. When you finish the series, check out my mini-review in the Breaking Bad thread. I actually made a brief comparison between the structure of the final seasons of both shows.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 20, 2014, 03:03:07 AM
Funny you should mention BSG. When you finish the series, check out my mini-review in the Breaking Bad thread. I actually made a brief comparison between the structure of the final seasons of both shows.

Will do! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed