Chupacabras' Cleverly Named Artwork Thread

Started by chupacabras acheronsis, Mar 16, 2011, 02:32:32 AM

Author
Chupacabras' Cleverly Named Artwork Thread (Read 62,238 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

At last, after six months of atrocious procrastination i finished these doodles. these started as a simple sequence of both critters jumping eachother and then i lost control.
Spoiler
f**k YOU OMEGA THAT WAS MY IDEA YOU, YOU... INCEPTION-ER!!!
[close]

so ahem...

this thing is taking forever to upload...

okay, now shit gets real

BUT THEN...

The End... Or is it?

and now, the dramatic, breath taking finale to the Struggle
Spoiler
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

f**kin' aye.

severen76

severen76

Pretty awesome.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just scrolled down and it played like a movie, amazing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Chupa, my.. Oh my rings.
Well first off, f**k YEAH!
Second off POLVO SI!
Third off, I further suspect that we share sections of our minds because up to the point where the Pred stomps on the Alien I imagined the fight almost exactly the same for my comic.  But off that.

I love the art, everything damn looks awesome my favorite shots being the alien grabbing the predator's leg and the shot where the Predator stabs the Alien as it roars. This is exactly how the fight in AvP should have been right up to the end :laugh:
They finally nukes the site from orbit! They were probably itching to do it :D
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 16, 2011, 03:36:16 AM
I just scrolled down and it played like a movie, amazing.
ShadowPred!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love you too man!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Bravo-I simply love it!
Soo beautifull and soo good.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Awesome work, Chupa!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

The ending made it for me. :D

loved it, my favourit bit is where the acid melts off half the preds face and he's in agony, not because i'm a sadist or hate predators, just because it really added an extra dimension to it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really great stuff chupa!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Brilliant fight Chupacabras. One of the best renditions of an A/P clashdowns I've ever seen (bar the end of course), it shows just about every weapon and skill the original two creatures had, I liked how the Predator had precisely what the original one had! I especially loved the Alien on fours in the fourth panel. That's one great and dynamic shot, with the tail blade in first plan.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 16, 2011, 02:32:32 AM
Spoiler
f**k YOU OMEGA THAT WAS MY IDEA YOU, YOU... INCEPTION-ER!!!
[close]
We need to go deeper.
:D but to be completely honest, my idea doesn't play out exactly like this.
Spoiler
When the Alien 'defies human articulation', in my description, it's like... you know, HellBoy? When HellBoy and the second Sammael duke it out in the subway, HellBoy detaches a wall-phone and begins smashing it against the Monster, until it, when it has its back turned on the hero, turns the arm on its back and grabs HellBoy's arm. The moment in my fight should play out like that, kind of with the intention to show it's a f**king Alien and it's got unknown abilities you are never aware of; the tail 'fin' in my fight works as an effective blade, and it slashes through the Predator (the right-to-final blow). Also when the Alien violently takes off the mask of the Predator, it's not with the tongue but with the hand, like a grand bitchslap. :D So they aren't completely the same.
[close]

SpaceMarines

Sylizar

Sylizar

This is really good.

L33T Link

L33T Link

That perfectly explained the game, and love the troll marine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed