Alien³

atlantis

atlantis

Thanks for the nice comments....

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: atlantis on Jan 09, 2014, 04:54:20 PM
Thnx 4 the comments...

Omfg, that last one...such awesome. You've done it again, Atlantis! Never fail to be amazing.

irn

irn

Those are amazing, Atlantis!

SpreadEagleBeagle

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

This is outstanding. You've nailed the colossal/organic/mechanical/industrial alien home world thing right here IMO. Amazing work.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jan 12, 2014, 01:47:25 PM

This is outstanding. You've nailed the colossal/organic/mechanical/industrial alien home world thing right here IMO. Amazing work.

Yeah, this.

It's like discovering a forgotten and never revealed production pic from the shoot of ALIEN, showing some part of the derelict interior that Ridley cut from the theatrical version for whatever reason.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Rough concept for biomechanisation of The Sokar Funerary Barque relief at the Temple of Rameses III at Medinet Habu.

Unaltered relief below

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Oh that is awesome.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 12, 2014, 08:53:17 PM
Rough concept for biomechanisation of The Sokar Funerary Barque relief at the Temple of Rameses III at Medinet Habu.

Unaltered relief below

Yep, that's cool.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Awesome job on that one. :)

atlantis

atlantis

Wow yes..just imagine

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 12, 2014, 08:53:17 PM

Unaltered relief below

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Thanks for the comments, Kiramishead, Altantis, Shasvre and Mr Space Jockey.

I guess we'll have to see where that idea goes next. I often keep imagining them marching through a high tunnel as a hologram carrying that thing.

I also keep thinking about how Giger has with his Space Jockey type biomechanoids had the pipe extending from the bottom of the chin as if it were a beard, as with his picture Atom Kinder, so I included a pipe beard on the tall figure on the right and had it ending in a snake head.

atlantis

atlantis

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Awesome atlantis!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed