AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2011, 03:14:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 70,706 times)

Corporal Hicks

Maybe late again.

zombiegtz

i regret not joining this site sooner now XD
i stopped playing AvP a while back because i never saw anyone online, but after seeing this...jeez. i might have to start again!

bbr

bbr

Had a good laugh as always  :D Turnout was a bit shocking at first but it picked up after a while.

Yo beb: sorry if I took a couple of your kills in that domination game.... still getting to grips with the alien controls and was charging anything that glowed red   :-[

beb

beb

it was no problem i was just getting use to the heavy attack and was pissed i dint get the trophy kills anyways we kicked marine ass 

bbr

bbr

Yeah man that match against those marines was awesome, really enjoyed playing as a team and kicking some ass  :D

beb

beb

roll call whos in for tomorrow and who is on deadpool are you gonna host chat and hicks what time are you on early or not

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'll get on at some point this evening guys.

Purebreedalien

Probably won't be there tonight guys, haven't really felt like AvP recently. Sorry. :-\

Corporal Hicks

You are disappoint, Pooh Bear. I should be on time unless we take too  long shopping. I will be going at 10 (2 hours of play) as I need to do some work on the podcast but  ill pass to vul to take over.

And remember, everyone have the map pack please.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Sorry for last night guys. I was getting nothing but lag so I rage quit :laugh:

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Had fun last night, some good games. I think though these game nights ned to strictly be for members only!

Vulhala

Vulhala

^Did I pass out on you last night?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Im really not to sure myself xD

bbr

bbr

Apologies for missing last night peeps, had some important shizzle to sort out. Roll on next Tuesday  ;D

Plokoon111

Can you guys make one for PC? Or is this for 360 only?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed